• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

any dev please help

• Thread starter Anon McDougle
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Anon McDougle

i have an item stuck in my TRANSFER crate i have paged a few time but i guess no GM has ever transfered and they dont understand keep asking where is the crate i got KR and still can not see a thing in the pack can anyone help ??

ps both GMs i spoke with very nice and quick to respond

N

Ni-

i have an item stuck in my TRANSFER crate i have paged a few time but i guess no GM has ever transfered and they dont understand keep asking where is the crate i got KR and still can not see a thing in the pack can anyone help ??

ps both GMs i spoke with very nice and quick to respond
In KR try changing the backpack to grid mode. Then mouse over each squareto see if you get an item tag. Some items have been known to not have a graphic in KR, but still have an item tag when you mouse over them in the grid view.

R

Remyi

I've had the empty box stay inside the moving crate until I closed it and reopened it, at which point it despawned because it was empty.

A

Anon McDougle

you sound like a GM :)

when you transfer all your items go into a transfer crate