• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any chance of adding the imbuing ingredients needed for 90%+ intensity?

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
To bankboxes.

And the artifacts that have been around since SA launch as well?

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I forgot that those even existed. <_<

720 skill cap and maybe vet rewards too? *crosses fingers*

Konge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I forgot that those even existed. <_<

720 skill cap and maybe vet rewards too? *crosses fingers*
Yes! I could test the new Gargoyle racial abilties, ect much better with the whole list of artifacts and 720 skill cap.

V

Vortimer

Agreed.

All tokuno minor arties and the rest of the imbuing ingrediants please!!

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SA Arties and Replicas have been added! Can we re-add Tokuno Minor Arties as well as upper level imbuing ingredients pretty please!
Also any chance of adding the Cloak of Augmentation and the Frost Talisman?

A

A Rev

Just a FYI

You can make most of the items with 100% intensity.

You ahve an almost limitless number of charges on runics, ive used spined to make mr2 8lmc items and 20lrc mr2 items.

Weapons you do get the ingredients for 100% hld/hla fireball and a few others, the rest you can use the runics to craft.

It would be nice to have them i suppose but its not nessecary.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You do this and i don't see any reason why i won't just play a test shard if i can get anything and everything i want there, and then just go pvp from there lol.

T

taglol

You do this and i don't see any reason why i won't just play a test shard if i can get anything and everything i want there, and then just go pvp from there lol.
Yeah, lol. I was thinking the same thing the other day while running around on faction test shard. "Hey look! More people and easy to try new templates!"
Only downside is that I have about 500ms on it. :(

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah, lol. I was thinking the same thing the other day while running around on faction test shard. "Hey look! More people and easy to try new templates!"
Only downside is that I have about 500ms on it. :(
new templates... hell, you could make a macro for...say ur a necro mage and you get dismounted and into trouble. on one macro make

Say set necromancy 0
Say set spiritspeak 0
Say set evalint 0
Say set ninjitsu 1200
Say set Hiding 1000
Say set Stealth 1200
Cast Animal Form

*runs away*
*Smoke Bombs*
*stealths away*

LOL -- fun stuff... i wish they would make test center revert every morning to get the people that "play there" to come back to prodo shards to give them more population again

T

taglol

new templates... hell, you could make a macro for...say ur a necro mage and you get dismounted and into trouble. on one macro make

Say set necromancy 0
Say set spiritspeak 0
Say set evalint 0
Say set ninjitsu 1200
Say set Hiding 1000
Say set Stealth 1200
Cast Animal Form

*runs away*
*Smoke Bombs*
*stealths away*

LOL -- fun stuff... i wish they would make test center revert every morning to get the people that "play there" to come back to prodo shards to give them more population again
Actually saw exactly that, was playing a bok bush mage and went up against a guy who dropped some skills and added parry as I did my first nerve strike, lol.