• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any advice for PvP Fencer

G

I have a human char with this Template

120 Fencing
120 Parry
120 Bushido
100 anotomy
90 healing
90 tactics
60 chivalry +20 after 48 months (or 80 poisoning?)

since my account is only 7 months old I only rate 700 skill cap, after it ages and I get max 720 should I drop chivalry for poisoning? I could use recall scrolls instead of sacred journey, but without divine fury it kinda makes things complicated.

Also my char is running a kryss with

44 hld
44 hit lighning
44 stamina leech
25 ssi
40 damage increase
40% fire damage
20% poison damage
40% energy damage

also.. My Jewls are as follows

bracelet-
15 hci
13 dci
7 lmc
24 damage increase

ring-
14 hci
15 dci
6 lmc
23 damage increase

since I have no hci or dci on this wep, I should use a spirit of totem and fey legs right? and is dropping chivalry for poisoning gonna be worth it since this char is used only for pvp? any other advise would be great thanks!

I

imported_onthefifty

i would think u should consider 80 poisoning and dropping chiv, which gives you an 80 pct chance of inflicting lethal poison with your weapon. a museum shield will give u close to 15 hci/dci so given your jewelry u will run near max. i would advise getting mace and shield glasses which will give u 30 hld which is 74 when coupled with that kryss.

than ur hard to hit and always hitting. that char build is all offense so u want to be hitting as much as possible. the kryss i run is very similiar to yours and i find it to be very effective, especially when coupled with a nice warfork. toggle bleed attack and switch weapons than poison and an armor ignore. at that point be prepared to run after your prey cause they will run so work on your chase and cut off skills.

good luck

i assume ur running a trapped box cause any good mage will suspect once ur running bushido u have no resist on ur template and will constantly para u.

G

Thank you very much, would you still incorperate the fey leggings when using this museum shield? I have no pvp fit war fork but I do have a great spear
44 hld
40 hit harm
14 hci
25 ssi
41 damage increase
40% physical damage
40% cold damage
20% energy damage
Do you think the bushido will not be as effective with this shield or is it strictly an offencive fighter? I'm thinking maybe drop bushido for resist spells for pvp what do you think?

G

If you're going to run bushido and parry, you do NOT want to run with a shield, as it will kill your parry. Either go without the shield or dump bushido and get another skill such as resist.