Any 18 x18 spots around?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

donjn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 8, 2008
I want to come back but for the first time in my long UO career I finally want my own 18 x 18. I dont want to come back if I cant get one.

Any help?

Pleassseee! lol

donjn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 8, 2008
The thing is, I prefer the old world. I love Britannia..

donjn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 8, 2008
I got one. My first 18x18 ever!

Not happy with the scorpions nearby but I will live...

S

SUPRsalad

heheh, i know where YOU are! :thumbsup: you live quite close to me.

donjn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 8, 2008
heheh, i know where YOU are! :thumbsup: you live quite close to me.
Did you notice me place last night? Part of my house touches the grass but it is mostly on the sand.

I am actually quite close to the road. Almost too close. I am surprised it is legal. When I go 3 stories + the road might not be visible..

J

Jack Napa

I just placed an 18 x 18, and I really like the location so I know there are plenty of spots. There are actually some really awesome small spots in locations that you used to not even be able to look.

D

Dreamz_imported

I placed an 18x18 right in front of the Cove gate a couple of days ago. There are some really great places around.

S

Skaith

Dont Buy one I would love to go help you find one
they are everywhere