• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Antique Items not giving Clean Up Points?

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've recently switched from unravelling items from treasure chests and binning them for clean up points to speed up the somewhat slow process. I did this individually for a bit just to gauge how much I got for the varying levels of intensity.

The observation I made was that any items with the Antique tag gave zero clean up points regardless of the items stats/intensities.

Was this intended? If so, for what reason?

Otherwise I'll report it as a bug.

Tx!

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I believe it is intended that antique items don't award clean-up points.

publish 86
All items with the ephemeral property will be converted to antique.
Players will no longer receive turn in points for ephemeral items.

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Keep on unravelling them and then trade 50 essence for a 115 imbuing scroll that is worth 500 turn in points at Ter Mur, or trade 50 relic fragments for a 120 imbuing scroll at the same place that are worth 2500 turn in points.
555!

Never even considered that, thanks!!! Got relic frags spilling out my ass!!