• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Antimatter And The Portal 1-26-17

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Drakelord submitted a new Article:

Antimatter And The Portal 1-26-17

Antimatter and the Portal

The town criers had shouted the news. The RBG was to meet the Commander this evening. A Plan of Battle was in the wind. Being sure to arrive early I awaited the arrival of our Commander.
View attachment 60988
Commander Chimaera: *nods head* Good evening. I'm happy to see such a large turnout of the Royal Britannia Guard. As tonight, we embark on what I hope to be the final battle of chaos... created by the nefarious alchemists.
View attachment 60989 View attachment 60990
As you can see, antiparticles have spread across Britannia. It feeds off our energy, and therefore, collects in areas we congregate most, towns, moongates, here. And there have been...
Read more about this article here...