• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anti Virtue Armour

G

Musings from eldest son.

Wouldn't it be cool if they had an "anti" virtue armour set, same as the virtue armour set, but in say black and red, cos not everyone wants to prance about in pooncy white and gold?

Leads to question...
Can you dye the virtue armour, and would you want to?

Perhaps anti virtue armour could spawn in the Fel dungeons.

More musings.

G

I saw a full set of Luna White virtue armour on a vendor, bit of a waste as I'm pretty sure it assumes its "set" colour when you put all 8 pieces on.

Anti-virtue armour, though.. hmm.. interesting!

G

yessums your right fink, all the things ive read, once you put on an entire set it looses all its single colour and does its own thing so it is a waste.
i very much like the anti virtue idea!! should post that on uohall

G

<blockquote><hr>

What mods would a anti virtue set of armour have, maybe it only works if you have negative karma and fame?

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting twist.. perhaps as the main difference virtue/anti-virtue stuff could be blessed/cursed depending on your karma? eg: negative karma means anti-virtue stuff would be blessed. Maybe something else based on your Justice/virtue levels (for virtue set), or murder counts (for anti-virtue)?

I think the current set is pretty dull otherwise, not even any specific properties tied to the individual pieces themselves.

*edit* a little OT, but a similar principle could be applied to anti-virtue armour..

Granted the Virtue system isn't finished yet, but the virtue armour could have 1-to-3 points in these properties depending on your levels (seeker/follower/knight):

Compassion: INT
Spirituality: MR
Justice: DEX
Sacrifice: SR
Valor: STR
Honor: HPR
Honesty: RPD
Humility: DCI

..or something like that. It wouldn't be horrendously overpowered as it'd be near impossible to maintain knight of all virtues. But yes, same idea applied to anti-virtue armour with Despise, Destard, etc instead. You'd need the correct karma alignment and the full set present to get the individual benefits.