• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Answers

C

Creed84

#1. EA itself has closed the door on funding for this game. Subscription (free or
paid) numbers do not warrant this game being supported. There are other ways of getting money than from the sunscriber. Money comes in from advertisers and shareholders aslso. Advertisers will always look at how many people they can reach.

#2. Game is getting shut down. There will be no further updates unless EA approves of it. There will be no posts from the Devs unless EA approves it. That is why for the last 2 weeks+ no communication from the devs and no updates. The fate of the game was being decided and fought for. In other words since 2 weeks ago EA has had the control over this game and no longer in the hands of the devs. Gag orders were issued and still are unless approved by EA.

#3. The devs can not save the game. They did try, but from what I am understanding this game never hit the 200k subscriber goal it aimed for from the beggining. Not sure if it even hit 100k in subscribers. So be kind to the devs and do not ask them how to save the game. It is out of their hands now.

G

<blockquote><hr>

#1. EA itself has closed the door on funding for this game. Subscription (free or
paid) numbers do not warrant this game being supported. There are other ways of getting money than from the sunscriber. Money comes in from advertisers and shareholders aslso. Advertisers will always look at how many people they can reach.
I think they tried this before (McDonald's) and it seemed not to help
#2. Game is getting shut down. There will be no further updates unless EA approves of it. There will be no posts from the Devs unless EA approves it. That is why for the last 2 weeks+ no communication from the devs and no updates. The fate of the game was being decided and fought for. In other words since 2 weeks ago EA has had the control over this game and no longer in the hands of the devs. Gag orders were issued and still are unless approved by EA.
They said that they will only update(fix bugs) if it henders game play till August 1st.

#3. The devs can not save the game. They did try, but from what I am understanding this game never hit the 200k subscriber goal it aimed for from the beggining. Not sure if it even hit 100k in subscribers. So be kind to the devs and do not ask them how to save the game. It is out of their hands now.
To me, they should of re-advertise the game once they merged the cities and created EA-Land. Maybe with new advertising they may of recieved more subscribers. It seemed that EA just didn't care about TSO/EALAND.

[/ QUOTE ]