• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ansatsu, no new friends!

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A friend and I were messing around in new 2d enhanced cliet of Stygian Abyss when he stumbled (shh, I pushed him) in a hole and found this new friend:

Yep, new expansion is gonna be a hoot!

L

Lord Drakelord

So far I have seen little I like about this exp except crafting. Come time for this to go live, we will upgrade only one account that has our main crafters on. I understand that there is a seven character slot with this upgrade so we will make a gargoyle for the % bonus on imbuing.

As for the new lands, with no new maps for UOAM I really see no reason to travel there.

Z

Zhao_Yun

wow so when u buy Stygian Abyss u get the 7 character slot that good i was about to buy that but now i dont.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
7th char slot coming with SA has NOT been confirmed anywhere that I read, it's pure speculation at this point.

L

Lord Drakelord

wow so when u buy Stygian Abyss u get the 7 character slot that good i was about to buy that but now i dont.
ya that is what I have heard so I would wait also. Also if you purchase between the dates below you to get rewards.

Additionally, consumers who purchase Ultima Online: Stygian Abyss from September 8th – 29th will receive multiple Alteration Tokens to transform current characters into Gargoyles, an exclusive gargoyle craftable pet, and decorative Stygian Abyss mob boss statues.

L

Lord Drakelord

7th char slot coming with SA has NOT been confirmed anywhere that I read, it's pure speculation at this point.
ya they did a little side step when she posted this reply, so again we are waiting to hear about that.

What about the original statement about the 7th char slot and additional 20% storage being part of SA? Can we expect this word to be kept or are you guys going to go back on it?
the 20% storage increase came with Mondain's Legacy when we made this expansion and the previous ones before it free to all subscribers
My plans are when this goes live to purchase one upgrade only, and if a 7th slots comes with it to make a Gargoyle for the % bonus for imbuing. Now if we do not get the 7th slot I guess we could use the tokens they passing out and change a character to a gargoyle.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As for the new lands, with no new maps for UOAM I really see no reason to travel there.
So becuase UOAM is not being updated with new maps you wont travel there?

I prefer to travel somewhere in the blind, it makes it more of an adventure not knowing where you are.

Ansatsu_MoFo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm.. I should have taken a snapshot of what happened just after this one.. I got revealed and auto attacked it!! He froze me in a web then sat on me for like 75 damage!! It wasn't pretty!

L

Lord Drakelord

So becuase UOAM is not being updated with new maps you wont travel there?

I prefer to travel somewhere in the blind, it makes it more of an adventure not knowing where you are.
So far I have seen little I liked about this exp except for the imbuing. I wish they had done like Dor wanted. It would have made a far better exp then all the bank sitter fanning the wind.

S

Spankmaster

Hmm.. I should have taken a snapshot of what happened just after this one.. I got revealed and auto attacked it!! He froze me in a web then sat on me for like 75 damage!! It wasn't pretty!
your use to ppl sitting on u

T

ThraximusZog

Neat, they must not have any "sworn-to-secret" beta laws!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
hence the title 'open beta'

T

ThraximusZog

oh is it an "open Beta"? I really don't pay attention to OSI stuff these days, but I was aware of the expansion! *self-hi-five*

also Poo, ever get your name back? Shalom friend!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor