• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ANOTHER TRICK THEY WILL TRY!!

M

MasterP

Another thing to watch out for!!!

Homie ‎(4:52 AM):
yo
mystical
can u lend me a couple of mil
man
Lord Mystical ‎(4:56 AM):
wow to bad you must not be mystical. Homie wouldnt call me that
Homie ‎(4:57 AM):
this is homie man
sorry
Lord Mystical ‎(4:57 AM):
LOL ok guy if so get into vent
Lord Mystical ‎(5:02 AM):
yeah didnt think so you are a pile of ****

zared of napa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
he is logging into shards with the Character named Sex
Trying all sorts of tricks to get goods and other stuff .. This guy just wont stop and i'm sure its the same guy.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right ... he was impersonating me ... saying he was me on this char named Sex trying to scam people, to get them to give him things. :<

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oki.
1. everyone calm down a bit
2. if that's the name he's using, report it as 'offensive'. Everyone who comes across it.
3. Everyone be careful to double check that you're talking to the person you think you are.
4. Don't allow yourself to be drawn into chats that reveal personal information, neither on icq. vent or in game.
5. Those not directly involved, concerned or sympathetic, stop trolling the threads on the subject.
6. Drop the 'block caps' approach, no need to shout.

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oki.
1. everyone calm down a bit
2. if that's the name he's using, report it as 'offensive'. Everyone who comes across it.
3. Everyone be careful to double check that you're talking to the person you think you are.
4. Don't allow yourself to be drawn into chats that reveal personal information, neither on icq. vent or in game.
5. Those not directly involved, concerned or sympathetic, stop trolling the threads on the subject.
6. Drop the 'block caps' approach, no need to shout.
And all these have been standard, common precautions for twelve years.