• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another template question

• Thread starter Philanthropist
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Philanthropist

I am sorry to be the one to post another template question, but I'd really like some feedback.
I've just recently taken out my warrior after a 4 year break.

His current stats:
100 Anatomy
100 Fencing
100 Tactics
100 Resist (just GMed)
99.7 Swordmanship
92.5 Parrying
25.9 Magery

100 str
94 dex
30 int
(230 stat cap)

I figure this template really isn't viable anymore.

Any hints?

PS: I would mostly like to use this char PvM

T

Trukx

its the base of an extremely viable template.

For starters, you dont need fencing and swords.....soulstone the portion you dont need (if you dont have any, consider buying a fragment (5 uses) in the interim).
Now you have three choices of skills as good compliments to that template....healing, bushido or chivalry, and by eliminating magery and 1 melee skill, you can essentially pick 2. Bushido is a great compliment to parry and provides evasion and lightning strike. Chivarly is an outstanding boost to damage output with the spells Enemy of One and Conserate Weapon. Chiv also gives you the ability to recall, heal and cure. Healing is what it is, most pure warrior (non-bushido sammy types) have healing.

P

Philanthropist

<blockquote><hr>

its the base of an extremely viable template.

For starters, you dont need fencing and swords.....soulstone the portion you dont need (if you dont have any, consider buying a fragment (5 uses) in the interim).
Now you have three choices of skills as good compliments to that template....healing, bushido or chivalry, and by eliminating magery and 1 melee skill, you can essentially pick 2. Bushido is a great compliment to parry and provides evasion and lightning strike. Chivarly is an outstanding boost to damage output with the spells Enemy of One and Conserate Weapon. Chiv also gives you the ability to recall, heal and cure. Healing is what it is, most pure warrior (non-bushido sammy types) have healing.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you for your reply!
So a good template would be (?):
120 Swords (is this do-able without LJ?)
120 Anatomy
120 Tactics
120 Resist
120 Parrying
100 Healing (I read that anything over 90 healing isn't really needed)
20 Something?

Or maybe this one:
120 Swords (is this do-able without LJ?)
100 Anatomy
120 Tactics
120 Resist
120 Parrying
90 Healing (I read that anything over 90 healing isn't really needed)
50 Chivalry (boost it up with jewelry, so I properly cast Enemy of One and Sacred Journey).

And also these stats:
Total 250:
90 str
140 dex
20 int

W

willieturner

Personally I'd take chiv to at least 70 and use your jewelery slots for more important mods like hci/dci/lmc/di/stat inc etc. Also 120 resist in pvm in my opinion is a waste, gm is more than enough

A

alessandrov81

i need some explains about respells too: is it a waste having it at 90? I mean is there a great difference between having 100 and 90? If it's the probability to resist spells against enemy's magery and cyrcle it could be a easte if you fight tought enemies with more than 100 magery... or isn't so?

About Phil's template i think parry 120 is not all that useful, i mean 5% more chance to block against a lot of money for the SoP and having some other more usefull skill raised: infact you can't have all of these with 120 parry, And i think it's best doing more damage with tact and anatomy raised to cap

My Warrior has:

115 swords -&gt; 120
115 tact -&gt; 120
110 anatomy
100 parry
90 healing
70 chiv
100 resspell

(if you have mana and stamina reg you don't need focus)

When i will sop swords and tact to 120 i'm plannig to lower respell and chiv of 5 pt. If you have 720 of skill cap it isn't really a problem.