• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP/Faction Another Tamer bug that I will hope get fixed next pub

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When you send your pet on a criminal player ''grey'', while fighting if the criminal go blue back from his criminal action , he will stay grey to the player, but the bug consist as the criminal will turn blue to the pet and then if you keep fighting the criminal (while you don t know he turned blue to your pet) in a guardzone you will become the criminal and then you can have the guards on you to kill you. But WHY?, why does he turn blue to the pet?, theres no way in pvp for example mage vs mage, that if you attack a criminal even if he turn blue while fighting you wont turn criminal for that you can fight for hours if you want and criminal will stay grey to you. but it looks the bug is because the player turn blue to the pet this is what I want get fixed. It needs to stay grey to the pet. Thanks

Last edited:

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So, again I come here to post a BIG issue on tamers pvp going on. A Tamer cant fight against a criminal ''grey'' player in a guard zone, because after 2 min, the tamer will go criminal for no reason while the other guy who was criminal at start will turn blue. This is an issue caused by the pet because it doesnt recognize the other guy turning blue after 2 min but in fact hes still grey to the tamer. A normal fight example 1 mage vs 1 mage you can fight hours while being grey to each other but in fact you are blue to others players. So this is a bug that only tamers are penalized. I never attack grey players on my tamer anymore because of that bug.

Last edited:

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
A Tamer cant fight against a criminal ''grey'' player in a guard zone, because after 2 min, the tamer will go criminal for no reason while the other guy who was criminal at start will turn blue.
I recently confirmed this issue and submitted a problem report into the system.