• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another Returning Player

TheMadCelt

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Greets and well met all!

I have just recently returned to UO after 9 years away. I played from launch until after T2A came out, then came back after the Fel/Tram split and played on and off until after Mondain’s had been out a bit. I have a GM Mage, Paladin and Samurai all somewhat decently geared. My main used to be the Pally but I find I really enjoy my mage, Erebeth and I’m working up Necro/SS currently. She’s a DL so no satyr trick for me, but the gains from 50-60 casting HB were fast enough. I think I ate a scroll for 110 Magery and Meditation on her, but I think 100 Med is enough?

I lost my house (no surprise) but was able to put a slightly smaller one in Malas near Umbra.

Good to see there’s still a pretty active community here and I’m looking to jump back in. I’ve played several MMOs and I’m honestly surprised after all these years UO still appeals to me, but I’m having fun! Work makes my playtimes erratic and unpredictable, though I’m on most evenings EST until midnight or 1 am at the very latest. I’m strictly a PvM player (PvP never appealed to me outside of Age of Conan and especially GW2) who does enjoy a fair bit of RP if anybody still does that.

Anyway, thought I’d drop back in on Stratics and re-introduce myself to the community. Hope to see you all around!

Chiggy Murdapu

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Welcome Back, i just returned myself a few weeks ago, just returning from a vacation now,...if your in need of anything feel free to let me know i run a small guild at the moment, Chiggy Murdapu is my main