• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another returning player..

K

Kaalm

I was curious if anyone sold full spellbooks on Origin? Admittedly, I've ran around most places I believe might have vendors and checked the Vesper beach house from another thread.. I can get everything else up and running, but having a hard time with spell scrolls.

:) Any idea where I could look? Thank you.

Mundayne

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recently moved to Origin these past two weeks, I did find a vendor with full spell books for about 35k to 50k inside Luna on the north side of town.

B

Baciver of CCC

Hello, and welcome back.

I don't really sell spellbooks but keep a few around that are a little better than normal but not worth selling for a good price. I keep them to give to new or players in need of a spellbook. If you can afford it I will sell one for 5k it is full, if that is too steep it will be free. It may have some magery or faster cast or recovery or something else. that may be useful to you. You can pm me or yell at me in chat.

K

Kaalm

I would greatly appreciate that! The mods do not matter, it's just a matter of getting up on my feet. Seems the theme here is being self sufficient, so I'm doing my best! :) I will send you a PM when I get some game time. Thank you again.

B

Baciver of CCC

Hello,

I have put up two more vendors, one with full spellbooks(mage, expect to expand later) and another with GM instruments.:thumbup1:

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
That's a good thing! :)

And a big thank you to Baciver and CCC for helping all the new and returning players. I'm glad that CCC Vendors and rune library is once again open for business.

I'm sure that things will continue to get better, welcome back! :)

Once publish 73 goes live on all shards I will be able to finally bring my crafter home and some goodies back with her from Atlantic and will be opening up a few vendors of my own. I would love to see Luna become more active as far as vendors go and get the shard away from the *Do it yourself* mentality and back to having more of a community.

K

Kaalm

If you look around there are a few nice places to shop! I hope to find more in my travels, though. I've gotten up on my feet rather nicely. I can't do anything super exciting, but I am having a good time just taking a nice and slow approach to playing. A huge difference than last time.

I have so much new stuff to learn it's kinda nuts. :mf_prop: Let us know where your shops are, and we will shop!