• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another returning, looking for old friends and new ones...

Saraina

Visitor
Hi all! I played on Europa shard about 2 years ago with my Mystic T hunter in THG Guild ( T hunter guild) , I míss my teachers and mentors ( Streetrally and T Hunter), i have runes for theirs houses but there is others peoples houses there now .
I dont know if they still plays uo.. I'll like to join a treasure hunter guild or a PvM based guild to make new friends !
Pd: I'm sorry for my poor English, but I'm from Spain .

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back!

There is still somebody called T Hunter about but I'm not sure about Streetrally. I remember the name but have not seem him about for a while.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Welcome back to the community! :)

Saraina

Visitor
Welcome back!

There is still somebody called T Hunter about but I'm not sure about Streetrally. I remember the name but have not seem him about for a while.
Myuo says he logged recently and THG guild is active,I´m asking in global chat in game but there`s not many players online it seems.

Thanks all.