• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another reforging request... (Shields)

Teslawear

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ok, looking to make a valuable shield with reforging. I know SC with RA is big. I make the gargoyle ones that I can enhance with frostwood. (Can't seem to make a SC one at all, actually)

Is there one for humans I can make that is more sought after? What runic is best, and what refoging properties should I click to make it most valuable, what should I look for on the shoeld to know it's valuable? Should I enhance it with something?

And is there a market for Reactive Armor without SC?

Thanks in advance.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spell channel (No negative so needs enhance)
reactive paralyze
DCI
MR / HPR
soul charge
LMC

They are all the common mods found on reforged shields like that. Good luck!

Teslawear

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Spell channel (No negative so needs enhance)
reactive paralyze
DCI
MR / HPR
soul charge
LMC

They are all the common mods found on reforged shields like that. Good luck!

Thanks for your help.

So, I need to enhance a shield with something to get SC? I am kinda confused buddy.

SimpleEnigma88

Adventurer
SC automatically comes with FC -1, so you have to add FC through imbuing, etc. to get rid of the negative.

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it's a wooden shield you can get them with +1 FC. then after you enhance to get the spell channel and you won't get the -1.