• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another reason not to play UO...

D

Deadly Shadow

Such a beautiful looking little one. Congratulations to mommy, daddy and big sister

N

NewThunder

Yay Marty !!! Now that the hard part is done, get back in the game.

A

Annienox

Leathel says to stop posting pics like that cuz it makes me want to have another one. :p They both are very sweet. Thanks for sharing!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congrats marty. He sure got big feet, do they make extra large wooden shoes for babies over there?

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's gotta be one of the best reasons not to play that I've seen. Congrats :)

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations to you and your family sir. Looks like a future Treasure Hunter that will soon be soloing level six maps in no time at all :D

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What a beautiful family and a great reason for not playing, however there's no harm in logging on at 2 am when you're up feeding the little one. :)

D

Danse

Hold them close, as they grow so fast.

Never be afraid to be gentle, never be afraid to be firm...no is not a stigma...but always saying yes can be.

Let them Dream.....and the most important think to rememeber....they are yours from this age and forever. You never really let go of them, each age comes with a different set of challenges...be ready to meet them all!!

A

Addicted

Me in a santa suit is like eating a cuteness alacrity scroll!!!

Btw my wife loves my santa suit... sometimes she has been a bad girl though :talktothehand:

I

IRS

A pleasant surprise, congratulations.. from the title of the thread I expected to see pictures of greater dragons in pvp or running shot archers.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahh marty how ive missed the sound of your voice! Next time, make it in english sheesh.