• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another question, this one about a shard shield problem.

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I have four accounts at the moment, the main one on Atlantic where I have four Shard Shields. I just left LS and am on the way to Chesapeake so a character on Chessie will have gold to place a house there.. I'm hoping with my four accounts I can play on four shards...
BUT, I forgot to put my 2 million into the Transfer funds part of the bank. Can I have another char on the account with Atlantic basic shield, go to Chessie to give some gold to the one who forgot the transfer thing.... UO life is harder and harder TO DO THINGS right!!! Grrrrrrr. And waiting 24 hours each time sucks too. Arghhh.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have four accounts at the moment, the main one on Atlantic where I have four Shard Shields. I just left LS and am on the way to Chesapeake so a character on Chessie will have gold to place a house there.. I'm hoping with my four accounts I can play on four shards...
BUT, I forgot to put my 2 million into the Transfer funds part of the bank. Can I have another char on the account with Atlantic basic shield, go to Chessie to give some gold to the one who forgot the transfer thing.... UO life is harder and harder TO DO THINGS right!!! Grrrrrrr. And waiting 24 hours each time sucks too. Arghhh.
Yes, you can send a second transfer to Chesapeake with some gold. Since the new gold system lets every character on a shard share gold, as soon as you land on Chesapeake with the 2nd transfer the gold will be available to the original character as long as they are on the same account.

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Wow, thank you Capt!!! Only problem is I just recently got the Chessie and LS ones with my new annual vet rewards, and only one has popped for each of them so far. So, the person on Chessie will come back tomorrow night and... wait a bit. What you told me is good to know though, very good. Thank you so much!!!!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow, thank you Capt!!! Only problem is I just recently got the Chessie and LS ones with my new annual vet rewards, and only one has popped for each of them so far. So, the person on Chessie will come back tomorrow night and... wait a bit. What you told me is good to know though, very good. Thank you so much!!!!
Just make sure you have a slot open for your arriving char.