• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another pointless thread :)

V

Vyal

I got accepted to be a beta tester for APB, they are still taking applicants check it out

http://www.apb.com/

Will be thee best PvP anything ;)

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QssOFOj7AeE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QssOFOj7AeE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, checked the game out and it does look like a lot of fun. I signed up for the beta. Just gotta wait and hope now.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The new star wars is looking for beta testers now! Yes, I signed up...all other games look like fail compared to that one.

V

Vyal

Your crazy kid go play star wars what are you 10? even the mmo was terribad....
You have no idea what a good game is if you think star wars is good.

This game is for 360 and PC that is multiplatform you can play on the 360 with people playing on PC....

Can you do a drive by in Star Wars? Splatter someones head on the street? Ram someone into a brick wall using a truck, while shooting at them with a uzi?

Star Wars lol lol lol it's time came and went....

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Both MMO's look good to me. I love shooters, and am fairly decent at them. But the star wars MMO looks like it will have some huge large battle pvp scene.

Imagine 100+ people in an area all fighting it out. some playing Jedi, while others are troopers and bounty hunters. It will be a blast i hope.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This game is for 360 and PC that is multiplatform you can play on the 360 with people playing on PC....
this part sounds really neat

Can you do a drive by in Star Wars? Splatter someones head on the street? Ram someone into a brick wall using a truck, while shooting at them with a uzi?
and this part is nothing other than disturbing

V

Vyal

Ya but the thing is in a game like that your still shooting someone a million times depending on what level they are. So if they are level 900000 and you are level 1 then you stand no chance. This game you can start up, get a gun and a well placed headshot leaves someone in the middle of the street dead.

Like I said think GTA if you have played GTA 4 on the xbox you know just what i'm talking about.

Think GTA 4 but as a MMO, GTA 4 with thousands of players gunning it out in the streets driving cars you can even play your own music in a car and when you drive up to someone they can hear your music coming from the car! Then of course you pull out a uzi and shoot em then drive away ;)

Honestly I got to say when this hits the shelf I will most likely be quiting UO for this one :(

If only UO had better pvp with more tactics and fun things to it, ide luv to have a dragon people can hop on with you while you fly it other people cast spells and shoot from it :p

http://vboards.stratics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Your crazy kid go play star wars what are you 10? even the mmo was terribad....
You have no idea what a good game is if you think star wars is good.

Star Wars lol lol lol it's time came and went....
Im sorry im not some white kid wanna be gang banger who thinks smoking drugs and curb stomping people in a video game is omg awesome. The fact that I like star wars dosnt make me a "10 yr old." I mean dude, have you seen you? Your playing a fantasy game that has dragons and freaking elves in it...Rocks in a glass house? Yes, the current star wars mmo is horrible....I'll give you that. But I like the lore of star wars and the potential for large scale pvp looks fun...but hey, go pretend your some little ghetto gang banger and smoke some fools....

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Yeah besides Star Wars came out in the 70's so the he's not a 10 yr old boy, he's a 30-40 year old nerd :p. On that note....I'll probably be checking out the new starwars :p.

V

Vyal

No more ruining someone elses thread cause ur some block head that like star wars, THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT STAR WARS it's about ALL POINTS BULLETIN a much much better game.

Kids leave this thread alone please I need to have a forum mod cast a spell on this thread to keep the children from trolling and posting about star wars....

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Crime craft...a game very similer to APB and pretty much has the same mechanics....Its been out since august...and its already rumored that its going to close its servers....

Honestly I dont see why you can talk about another mmo...APB and I cant mention SW....

Face it kiddo....Star Wars will be around much longer than your wanna be gang banging APB..

V

Vyal

If this was a Star Wars thread thats one thing but it isn't this thread was to point out the new mmo is taking beta testers it has nothing to do with star wars, don't troll.. You don't play UO let alone Legends and you hijacked my thread with your stupid shyt. If this was a pvp thread thats one thing but I make a thread about one thing and you hijack it and start talking about something completly different.

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vyal must of went to school when they taught ebonics.
Is this gonna have a monthly charge? I dunno about paying monthly to play gta.....
Also Star Wars used to be bad ass like uo (pre crap) used to be till they let everyone become Jedi. But the new one does look cool.
Right now Im enjoying Aion, its a grind but has been fun as hell....

T

Tovladian Soltyr

As of right now Vyal I think this thread matches it's original title quite well, pointless. If you truly intended it to be about APB maybe you should have named the thread better?

V

Vyal

Haters get pissed when a game comes out thats going to be a thousand times better then the crap you have been waiting to play so you hijack a thread just to bytch about how star wars is going to be better. If your not interested don't post its that simple.

I pay 9 bucks a month to play GTA if you never played a game like GTA don't make stupid comments.
Thousands of people play GTA every day and it's broke every video game sellin record to date so please keep talking shyt about GTA cause ya don't know jack about it.

V

Vyal

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y9AKrQYrWp0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y9AKrQYrWp0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

You think there is a better multiplayer game then this? Get real.....

APB will be able to compete however.

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Obviously Vyal was to busy learning to be a suburban gansta wanna be then comprehension in school. APB = gta with a monthly charge.

V

Vyal

GTA isnt a mmo APB is a mmo but it's like gta and can hold 100 thousand players per world while GTA holds max 16

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Your post was about a video game that was starting beta....my post too, was about a video game that is asking for beta testers.

If you had named your thread something about APB or something that had anything to do with the game, instead of "another pointles thread" then you could have made the argument I was hijacking your pointless thread. Instead I just gave people and alternative to APB....

Why are you crying so much Vyal? Did you not get your daily dose of rap and glock nines?

V

Vyal

Nope my xbox all blew up
My tags may die out at 70k+ gamer points if I can't figure out how to get my boxs working cause beating them with a screw driver isn't working....

E

Ed45238

you shouldnt even waste your breath on vyal bro you still playing cod4 ?

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like messing with Vyal. Not becauses hes good or whatever...but because its so easy to rattle that kids can teehee..

Vegas! Rawr. We shall have a beer! Or many!! Hit me in a PM man.

I have been playing cod4...I havnt played in like 3-4months...but picked it back up again a few days ago...getting the swagga back. Waiting for modern warfare 2....

Hit me up on aim.... OmnicronUO

E

Ed45238

u should come back and play some uo i have a extra account u can play whenever but yea ill hit u up in the pm

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Looks like this thread has now been 100% hijacked, Congrats Omni :p.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well. It was a pointless thread about a pointless game...It needed some awesomeness....

Even when I dont play UO I own Vyal.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ohh hey Ed....I forgot my ICQ number.. if you could PM that Ill holla at ya

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I forgot my ICQ number lol...I cant get at cha if I cant talk to you.

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your thread was hijacked days ago :thumbup:...go play outside. Cute attempt at the curse words. :thumbdown:

Blesh, I like aim better. But some people refuse to use it so they have icq. I have both.

you know you can add ICQ's to your aim list and talk to people on ICQ right?