• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another one bites the dust...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I, too, must take my leave. I cannot continue without Petra's leadership. I have enjoyed the run from Reporter to UO Community Coordinator and all the points in between. I have enjoyed all the people I have met across all shards. I will be around and in game should anyone need anything. Safe journeys!

Tia

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Going to miss you Tia! But I know where to find you in skype and in game tehee! so you cant hide!

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Something must be seriously wrong if so many decent and lovely people are stepping back... Makes me feel uncomfortable...

All the best, Tia!
A lot of us were discussing what has been going on among ourselves, we've our own ways of communicating outside the forum, trust me we're as shocked as you guys, but I can say this, no one was forced out, everyone that left decided that with the long downtime, and new ownership it was a good jumping off point. It happens and they'll be missed, but those of us who are staying on, have come together to do our best to insure that Stratics stays it's course.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tia, our highly valued former Community Coordinator, your name shall live on forever in history through your writings posted here. Your position was an extremely important one and you...

ROCKED IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.