• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

another new player

S

Sayton

ok hey guys my first post as im new here just brought the game installed etc only took 2 hours for the update too which was a bonus just wondering as im an ex wow player is this game easy to get into and anyone having so player tips not too sure what class to choose as in wow i was a rogue and a healer and looking for something to get my teeth into here also do you have guilds in this game and is best to wait for higher lvl before joining any.also not too sure on servers yet dont really want a high popullated server just 1 with a good community and other players to help me and vice a versa im in the uk if taht helps thx in advance