• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another idea to throw around

S

ShadowJack

How about no insurance in the Aybss expansion if they open up new areas?

S

ShadowJack

stygian means black if I remember correctly, and abyss is well an abyss, it kinda makes sense.

L

Lily

That's easy. Just Click on yourself, then "Toggle Item Insurance," and then uninsure everything that you have insured. Then you will have no insurance in the Abyss Expansion.

Lily

p.s. that awesome feature works NOW too! :)

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think that will go. I think if insurance ever gets removed or reworked, it will be in fel. Of course, again, if that ever happens it would most likely be over all facets instead of just one.

Instead, I'd just rather see it with some kind of freedom like Fel has.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
id rather it be limited to how many items you can insure. mainly either one for each armor wearable, give or take weapons. and it cost more. insureing a 96 mil bow for 600 gold. tehz lame

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about 1 is free, 2 costs 600, 3 costs 1.2k, 4 costs 2.4k, 5 costs 4.8k, 6 costs 9.6k...ect...

I think that would work nicely.

Oh and this is an all facet idea! :D

A

Arch Magus

Shadowjack's "let me take your stuff it will be fun" thread #45265
No ****.

Don't get me wrong, I love my thief but wtf do you have this idea to lose insurance?
Items are IMPORTANT now. Have been for YEARS. They're not going to change that.

Go steal Champ scrolls, that's about all thats left out there. I do and it's a lot of fun AND challenging.

Do you actually think these threads will ever go anywhere?

C

Connor_Graham

How about you call your 2 months back to UO over and go back to whatever you were doing before you came back?

Sounds like a plan to me. :thumbsup:

Violence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm tired of analysing what a load of BS all those threads are becoming.
So I'll sing you a happy song fitting the situation.
*Sings Frank Zappa*

"Oooooh noooooo, you gotta gooooo!" :next:

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's easy. Just Click on yourself, then "Toggle Item Insurance," and then uninsure everything that you have insured. Then you will have no insurance in the Abyss Expansion.

Lily

p.s. that awesome feature works NOW too! :)

(adds) PPS...there is a great feature of making corpses lootable. Feel free to "roleplay" a pre AOS char. :p