• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another event.

K

Katlene

From 3rd May The Wiggles TV Series 5 will air daily...

Hopefully i can make this one. My computers still playing silly buggers though :wall:

F

Fink

From 3rd May The Wiggles TV Series 5 will air daily...

Hopefully i can make this one. My computers still playing silly buggers though :wall:
Hate that. My computer's been regularly giving me good arguments for getting a new computer. Did you manage to save any screens/logs from the last event?

K

Katlene

yeah i still have the original journal but the cropped version went tata so i have to trawl through it all over again and edit out the crap, thankfull the pics are still ok.

F

Fink

yeah i still have the original journal but the cropped version went tata so i have to trawl through it all over again and edit out the crap, thankfull the pics are still ok.
What do you use for editing? TextPad's been my favourite for PC for years now, very powerful if you dabble with it.

K

Katlene

i just copy the journal file into word. Either way of the story i still have to read through it line by line and delete all the you see: insertnamehere and spells and unrelated text n chatter, can be very time consuming especially for longer lasting events.
And for what ever reason there a pieces of the journal missing so i dont have who was in each round for the alcehmists apprentice. going to go back to good old writing them down again!

Will spend some more time on it tonight and hopefully be able to put it up by tomorrow followed by todays event