• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Annoying target killing over and over but no points?

A

anavelgato

Hello everybody I have a question here.

There was a group of peoples like 6 guys coming over again and again, we keep slaying them but they're not giving me any points, it says I have recently slaying this person something like that.

It has been 2 days already and today, we have met this team again but I still got no points from them.

What should I do? My daily points keep dropping, but enemy is not giving me any points, and theres not much others for us to fight with in our online hours, please help guys, I don't want to drop my scores till 0, thank you!

P.S. I am not suppose to let them kill me to have me getting points from them again?!?

B

Balian of Asgard

Hello everybody I have a question here.

There was a group of peoples like 6 guys coming over again and again, we keep slaying them but they're not giving me any points, it says I have recently slaying this person something like that.

It has been 2 days already and today, we have met this team again but I still got no points from them.

What should I do? My daily points keep dropping, but enemy is not giving me any points, and theres not much others for us to fight with in our online hours, please help guys, I don't want to drop my scores till 0, thank you!

P.S. I am not suppose to let them kill me to have me getting points from them again?!?
I am not sure, but i think i read in here somewhere, that those ppl need to be killed by someone else a few times before you can gain points from them again.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You need to kill 5 other people before you can get points off of them. Someone also said that they could be killed by 5 other people.

Try to time your spells and alternate kill shots.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Picture it as a list
1. Fred
2. Wilma
3. Pebbles
4. Barney
5. Bam Bam
You killed those people in that order.
You cannot get points off of those people until you kill someone else.
Now, when you kill Betty, Fred will be bumped from the list. You can now get points off of Fred again.

I hope this makes sense.
Now if only we got points/silver for killing Dino....

A

anavelgato

Thanks very much everybody!! These info are very helpful! :bowdown:

P

peanutbutter

Picture it as a list
1. Fred
2. Wilma
3. Pebbles
4. Barney
5. Bam Bam
You killed those people in that order.
You cannot get points off of those people until you kill someone else.
Now, when you kill Betty, Fred will be bumped from the list. You can now get points off of Fred again.

I hope this makes sense.
Now if only we got points/silver for killing Dino....
so, does "Betty" have to be in factions or can betty just be any old betty?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Betty is the annoying blue stealth tamer...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
so, does "Betty" have to be in factions or can betty just be any old betty?

For the Flutter Flintstone equation, Betty must be a faction kill.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
LOL
It also works if Betty dies to Fred, Wilma, Pebbles, Bam Bam, and Mr Slate. Then you can kill Betty again before killing 5 others.

P

peanutbutter

tried it. doesn't seem to work.
got 6 OJ friends and killed them all.
they rezzed and i killed the first one again and nothing. killed the second and nothing.
so let the third kill the first and i killed him again and nothing.
then, let the 1st kill all of them once and killed the first again and got nothing.

am i broken?