• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Announcing: New Rune Library in Tur Mur! (big picture inside)

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After 10+ years of playing UO I decided to finally make my runebooks that I have made available to the public. So my Ter Mur house is now a community rune library. If you have any runes you want to donate, please do. I will always add to the 1st floor all the runes that will benefit LA.

I do think that each area (Malas, Ter Mur, Britannia, Tokuno) needs a central rune library to be quick and available for each citizens. This means that anyone can visit them.

We have a Felucca area that was made 11 years ago on the Lake Superior shard, so this will be a treat to see where these take you. This was during the T2A or before period of UO.

Also, a public soulforge is on the 1st floor for anyone's use.

I am not bold enough to declare this area my village (since I only own 1 house there). But I do value community and is my way to add to LA's community. Come, look and stay awhile.

The name of the house is: Castle Keira - Ter Mur Rune Library.

Sincerely,
Lady Keira

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
np. Friendly competition is cool. I did not read the entire CJ thread as the answer was answered way above so I missed your announcement reply. I wish well for your rune library's success too. You cannot have too many.

:)

M

MuseDeDannan

Are my T2A T-Map runes no longer any good? I have a CRAPLOAD of rune books because, I too was going to make a rune library. now that I live next door to one though, I say THANK GOD I'M OFF THE HOOK! lol I need to remake books for my chars to carry, when I get that situated I'll be donating all my left-over books of various color to a good cause. ;)

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You mentioned that before. I did not realize there was T2A tmaps. Those would be felucca, right? Now that I had a chance to think about it. Yes, I would like to make a copy for the Rivenmyst rune library at Castle Keira.

(slow today with sensory overload)... ;)

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok. yes. I would like to copy those to have 2 different sets. :)

Thank you Muse!

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanted to update Lake Austin that the Rune Library is complete as of early this morning. I have all of my marked books out there for everyone's use.

Thank you for all who have visited today! I appreciate the support and hope to explore more of Ter Mur to add to the books for your use.

I also had a GREAT suggestion today from Lisa - a rune to the Queen's SoulForge in the Royal Palace. There now is a rune on the floor just for that. So if you need a quick rune into the Queen's Soulforge please come, recall, and BAM you are there.

M

MuseDeDannan

Aye I think that's the prettiest house I've seen made with the new materials. Exceptionally impressive.