• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Announcing: Lady Rachel's Birthday Party!

Lord Raven

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TONIGHT 8PMest: Lady Rachel's Birthday Party, Maginica Docks.

Hello everyone,

The ship is at the dock and stocked with cake pizza and... er, what else do you need for a party... oh yea... SMUGGLED LIQUOR!!!

I hope you can make it.

Just for fun the weather here in VA has decided to toss a thunderstorm our way so I'm hoping I don't disappear right in the middle of the party... I do have a UPS, so at least I'll get enough time to say goodbye if we black out!

Lady Rachel is confirmed, I spoke to her this am. So I hope lots of folks show up!!!

MAGINICA DOCKS 8PMest, look for the MAGX guild ship.

cya there!

:pint::pint::pint::pint::pint::pint::pint:

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hot Grub! Count us in -Tang & I were at Rachel's birthday party of a few years ago, at some seaport bar on the docks of Serpent's Hold.
:popcorn: Rachel deserves a good party.

retrorider

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm in!

If there is anything I can do to help please let me know.

Happy B-day Lady Rachel!:pint:

Lord Raven

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Announcing: Lady Rachel's Birthday Party! ** DATE/TIME CONFIRMED **

Just received an etheral message from Lady Rachel. Saturday 4/16 at 8:pM (EASTERN TIME) is confirmed.

We will meet at New Maginica Docks. The party will be hosted by Lord Raven of Minoc aboard his yacht.

I hope you can attend. Let your friends who may not frequent the Atlantic Shard forum know as well.

Thanks!

Oh, and don't worry... the ship is equipped with life jackets... but as we all know Brittanian Ships are unsinkable! (It says so on the UOGameCodes website!)

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yarr! I'll be bringing some fishing nets, for excitement.:party:

Lord Raven

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Deadbob, good idea to bring a couple of fishing nets. Nothing more relaxing than sitting on deck, sippin' some fine ale and enjoying a cool breeze while doing some fishing!

Should be very relaxing.

I received delivery of the birthday cakes today. They look very tasty!

Cya Sat! Don't forget to tell your friends!

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right you are, Nordberg. My assistant is on it:

"Sméagol find colored ones." <Rummages through old sea chests> "Come to me My Precious. Lady Rachel deserves the finest colored nets! Yesss!"