• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anniversary question

C

ClanBeviin2

I was reading the description and that the rewards could be claimed at the Emperor's statue and Yoda's fountain.

Please tell me that these will be placed in the game only for this celebration. If they have been permanent fixtures over the last two-and-a-half years and I've never heard of them, I'll be embarrassed.

RainStar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are only for this celebration and will not be turned on til the 24th.

C

ClanBeviin2

Whew! For a while there I thought I was missing something glaringly obvious. Although... no despotic rule is complete without statues of the dictator everywhere. Maybe we should have a few in the cities. (We could even have a radial option to "Spraypaint"... if a Stormtrooper catches you, you get a free trip to the cloner!)

RainStar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Empire Day festivities are now planned to begin on June 26! We apologize for the delay but we want to make certain that you have the best celebration possible. Thank you for your patience!

Valara