Ankh pendant set value... and how many?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
D

dum3886

Anyone know how many different colour ankh pendants there and and if you know that.. maybe the value of a full set?

G

I believe I heard somewhere that the ankh pendants are the same color as the various ingot colors (copper, agapite, etc) so I was under the impression that there were at least 8 (or 9 if they did them in iron, too). Anyone else hear anything like that?

I

imported_armed4Fun

yep i heard that. n i think 9 cuz the most common one is way to bright to be dull copper. its hard for me to see difference buti believe i have iron, s i, copper and gold. i think i may have a dull copper too now i think about it cuz i remember needing the "ites" agapite, verite, valorite.

value is a good question i'd like to know answer to also. that and for the whole 22(i think) piece set.

G

Considering theyre selling on most shards for about 450-1m, if there are 9, you'ld be looking at about 4m-9m, but I don't think you'll have much luck there.

I also dont believe the colors are based on ingot colors as I have a white one, in addition to a black colored one that does not appear to be shadow, but could be