• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Animia the Weaponsmith's Wife

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
'Allo gang,
Was traveling around in Hythaloth today and saw something I've never seen before. Thought the crew might have more info.
While in a cave in Hythaloth, I found a wolf with the name of "Animia the Weaponsmith's Wife". At first it spawns at yellow and then turns red immediately after. When killed, it turns to a woman. It spawns immediately after being killed. Is this for a quest or what?

C

Connor_Graham

She's part of one of the Virtue quests. She's a werewolf that has to be killed in order to obtain the reward. She turns into wolf form during in game night time.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think your geography is a bit confused. The cave is on Ice Island, sometimes known as 'Dagger Isle' Hythloth is a dungeon on Fire Island.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think your geography is a bit confused. The cave is on Ice Island, sometimes known as 'Dagger Isle' Hythloth is a dungeon on Fire Island.
I'm sorry! I was looking at an online map and read the Humility Dungeon as being Hythlott. I knew something was weird sounding about that when I was writing this.
Silly me.