• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Animated Ring of Slaughter: 15 HCI, 10 SSI on Atlantic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boba

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ring is located on Atlantic, post bids here. One week auction -- ends next Saturday Dec. 21 at 8pm Eastern.

ssi10hci15.PNG

Animated Ring of Slaughter
Hit Chance Increase 15%
Swing Speed Increase 10%

Thank You and Good Luck!

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If anyone needs a bracelet to match this I have one. Both items can have the following mods when imbued.

25 Damage
25 Enhance Pots
10 SSI
15 HCI
15 DCI

And on a thrower you do not need stam increase anymore to get to 211 since you can reforge earrings and a necklace.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys are idiots. I won the auction and the seller said he would get back to me when he got hold of a broker. That's last I heard.

Boba

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys are idiots. I won the auction and the seller said he would get back to me when he got hold of a broker. That's last I heard.
I pm'd you immediately after the auction ended to let you know I was gonna get a hold of a broker, and even provided my icq number. I don't have your icq (how fortunate that you found mine and icq'd me after the fact), and in the mean time was hoping you would provide me your icq or at least contact me to let me know what was up, or to coordinate the sale. Finally, two days after the auction ends, I finally see a PM from you. "He's finally online!" I thought to myself, and as I proceeded to open your PM, I expected to read something along the lines of you not being around for the holidays, or that you were coming up with the gold, or hopefully your ICQ, but instead I see this exact message:

???

Why wouldn't you ICQ me, or provide your icq, or at the very least tell me that you wouldn't be online for a few days? At this point, I replied and gave you 24hours to contact me and pay up, and you never did so I proceeded to contact the other bidders.

So here we are six days after the auction ends, and you finally decide it's a good idea to ICQ me.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mith's post was left as it seems like a value added post. Godberg's and Boba's left so both could explain their side. Boba, if this wasn't sold I have no issues with you making a new selling thread for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.