• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Animal taming

Cenan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
In some areas it's a ground spawn. Not sure, but I would suspect that you could Cook some yourself too. Explore!

Dwonga

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Goblin Dungeon - Random ground spawn along with Goblin Bread, Goblet, Goblin Work Order, and plate

You can also get it as a drop from giant rats

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Found a couple this morning in the first room. To get the whole room to re-spawn, do I need to pick everything up? Also....butter churns in the boss room....future cheese? That would be kind of neat to have to clear things out to use them.

Kreath

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
If you pick up all the items then new ones will spawn randomly. That is why you may find a pile of items lying on the floor in these rooms since someone is probably trying to get items they want to spawn there.

Kreath

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
You know, it just occurred to me.. It's kind of funny when a Cow asks where cheese comes from =p