• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Animal Round-Ups for the Zoo 1/12 8:30 PM Eastern

G

On Saturday January 12th at 8:30 pm the Patrons of the Royal Zoo will host a Animal Round-Up to allow citizens to donate pets to the zoo and help tamers build their skills. In addition to the Lizard Wrangling that has been succseful in the past, we will also have people ready to help newer tamers tame 'lesser' animals such as wolves, polar bears and ki-rin and unicorns. So tamers of all abilities are encouraged to participate. Also mages and bards are encouraged to help with the lizard wrangling and all citizens are welcome to donate gold or cheer for the participants.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
****Walks up to message board, drawing robe tightly around waste to keep out the cold winter breeze****

All this taming of wolves I've been doing has apparently caused me to "adopt" a nest of fleas which have found their way behind my ears. I'll have to make my way to a bath-house soon. Says here people will be taming dragons! Wow. Hagrid told me of the creatures. Both powerful, dangerous and amazing animals. I don't think I will be ready to take on the challenge of taming one anytime soon. ****Scratches head****
I wonder how skillful one needs to be in order to tame a Ki-rin though. Hmmm.

G

Please remember that this event will not only be for taming dragons and drakes. If there are tamers who so desire, we will provide runes, gates and advice for tamers wishing to donate wolves, polar bears, unicorns or Ki-Rin.

G

It looks like tonight will be the second night in a row without our steed. Tamers of all abilities are welcome Saturday night. If you aren't up to taming drakes and dragons, there will be people there to help you tame other animals suitable to your abilities that can also be donated to the zoo.

And anyone can donate gold!