• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Andrasta, UO Atlantic Reporter

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:heart:Greetings & Saluations,

This morning I awoke to find myself accepted as your new Atlantic Shard Reporter! I hope to be a good reporter for the Fabulous Shard of Atlantic and I thank Stratics for considering me.

I am an 11 year veteran of Sosaria who has been active on some level in public events for many years. Some of you know me from Goodman's Rune Library which I have stewarded for the past three years. I have been in guilds and been the guildmaster of a few guilds mostly in days gone by. These days my entire focus has been preserving the memory of Lord Goodman and other important history sites and personages.

My primarily reporting focus will on Destinations and Travel being that I travel to many dangerous locations on a daily basis. I want to take you all to many exciting places where we will learn about the local customs together! We'll leave those long boring RP posts to that Ol' Windbag Sam the Scribbler.

After I acquaint myself with my new duties and required reading, we'll get to work and report on some of the new content for you. Already you will find guides and runes for the latest patch on the steps of Winterbreeze Library & Goodman's Rune Library and I invite you to go check them out.

Thank you to Lady Rachel for the guidebooks and the help. We are currently working on the largest upgrade to our libraries in many years and hope to be finished very soon.

I look forward to our future travels together!

Andrasta
Goodman's Rune Library
Atlantic Shard Reporter!

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...My primarily reporting focus will on Destinations and Travel...
Welcome aboard Lady Andrasta!

I'm glad to see that the Stratics Admins responded quickly to my request for an assistant to handle the "soft news."

Destinations and Travel... perhaps you could also write the occasional Tavern review if time permits? What's the latest fashion trend in Britain? Will the Obi make a return for fall? Please, don't keep us waiting for these gems!

Safe Travels, Sam

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome :)

*ducks from flying pans out of Sams Corner*

*runns and hides from more Runemarking*

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*hugs*

Oh congratulations Andrasta!
How wonderful for us!
I can't wait to hear of your adventures and all the folks you meet along the way.

T

Tazar

Congratulations! Now that we have you, Sam, and Avenhar on board, I don't feel so lonely! Looking forward to some great reading from you and Sam.

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...I don't feel so lonely....

Well Sir, I hope you don't mind this critism from a concerned friend... but if you were to drink a little less ale and get out of bed before mid-day you might find more company about to socialize with!

Safe Travels, Sam

T

Tazar

*hic*

Well Sir, I hope you don't mind this critism from a concerned friend... but if you were to drink a little less ale and get out of bed before mid-day you might find more company about to socialize with!

Safe Travels, Sam

D

Draken-Korin

Congratulations Andra, having known you for what almost 9 years I cannot think of a more dedicated individual when they take on a task.

Now if I could get you to just hang out IN Sosaria more often... *teases*

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you very much Everyone!

I am in Sosaria Draken...

I'm just lying at the bottom of a broken staircase or a dead end room surrounding by 5 Liches & 10 bone knights because I've recalled off a rune Lady Aalia has given me to check usually labelled "unknown rune" or "home sweet home".

:sad3:

It's her idea of fun I'm thinking...when I ask her about it...All she does is laugh and laugh....

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you very much Everyone!

I am in Sosaria Draken...

I'm just lying at the bottom of a broken staircase or a dead end room surrounding by 5 Liches & 10 bone knights because I've recalled off a rune Lady Aalia has given me to check usually labelled "unknown rune" or "home sweet home".

:sad3:

It's her idea of fun I'm thinking...when I ask her about it...All she does is laugh and laugh....
I wonder if Firmus slipped that rune into her backpack to give to you... Well, it must have been him... you surely don't suspect ME of doing something like that!

*pulls off gloves and tosses them into the bushes*

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wonder if Firmus slipped that rune into her backpack to give to you... Well, it must have been him... you surely don't suspect ME of doing something like that!

*pulls off gloves and tosses them into the bushes*
Oh hello!

So it's Sam the Unscrupulous now?

Assistant for "soft news" eh?

What's the matter?

Was Castro busy tonight?

I don't see any earth shattering important news up yet...

You'll be sorry when you see my grand review of the decor in the Minax base...so there :p

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...You'll be sorry when you see my grand review of the latest in low-cut leather bustiers...so there :p
Isn't a picture worth a thousand words, m'lady?

If you think that cleavage=news... well then I'm sure you can bank-sit in Britain and get all the "news" you can handle!

Safe Travels, Sam

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
now now...you 2 are worse then an old married couple :p

And the only reason you get to recal of all those fine runes is because i wouldnt trust anyone else with the task....

Plus you do such a fine job cussing over skype :p

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...Plus you do such a fine job cussing over skype... :p

Hah! I always figured Andrasta for a potty-mouth! I guess she picked that up being raised in the ghettos of Heartwood.

As for us being like a married couple! Never! My heart is pledged to Sprite the Brigand and no other woman can ever hope to posess my heart!

Speaking of which... I think Sprite was released from Trinsic Jail recently... I wonder what she's up to... She should have written me by now... hmmm...