• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

And so, many years down the line...

Rogal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What do you do in game now?

Do you still play the same characters and how has your game changed for you?

As for myself, Rogal Dorn is not really active anymore. He's gone into semi-retirement. I'm mainly on my tamer these days training up my super dragon.
I also still mine a bit and try not to blow things up when I go to enhance it.

Got my "Dream Home" awhile back as in a zento house right by the wall. It's the green roofed one just outside the west gate of the town. I can remember a time when I was nomadic, living out of my bank boxes and now I own 3 18x18, 2 on Napa and 1 on Europa.

A lot of people I knew over the years have now gone and some still remain (Snakeman and Kron) The Terrible Trio, hehe.

I guess I'm just curious about the old timers and what you're up to these days.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Me, aww trying to keep track of that other Ol Coot rolleyes: & do a few Vang's alone each nite lately. Still pretty much play the game for the friends that are still playing this game. Most of us that hang together are of the "OCAL" Unnamed guild ( Old Codgers Annon League ) :lick: . We love picking on each other when we play (toss's in a few examples). Kron with the "Who Dat" & "Hey, lets party up" (so I can have your gold):lol: sayings, Blackie keeping us in stitches with his Jokes of Kron :stir:, Azlyn & Deb just trying to figure us out on what crap we're gonna pull on who:lick: , max & sean trying to be the straight ones :lol:, to mention a few, well you kinda get the picture I bet. Just like we picked on you, when you were on with us :beer:(were fun times). Been on my bards lately a lot & my tamer to tame the dreads & greater D's for other people that are in need of them still. Even when no ones on, there's still things to do & go. Never boring :popcorn:.

B

Bluebottle

Still around, also working on several tamers multi-sharding, died :gee: about 50 times on Napa trying to get an uber dragon made do with a pair of drakes :(

No desire for a big place, would much rather keep the one or two old grandfathered little houses on Siege, Napa, Sonoma, Cats, LS, Europa, Izumo, Baja and Pac.

Other than taming, doing a little mining, LJ, BOD filling but

:postpics:

L

Loqucious

I run my Fel vendor house that I have had for the last 4 years.

I also play on several shards. Most commonly I play on Napa and ATL. Right now I'm working a couple chars on ATL and have been running Lady M's almost exclusively, so I can get a CC.

I'm an almost 7 year vet and I still find many things that I didn't know existed or stuff that can be accomplished that I have yet to do.

This game is crazy in depth.

S

Sunrise

Where to even start?

Founded some great friendships over the years. Some are still there..others have wandered off to find out about other things.

You are right Loquicious..This game is 10 years old..and theres still new stuff to try out. Or heck try old stuff again that none of us have done in years. Its amazing.

I do believe the devs put new simple stuff in the game too. For example in ish. where golems and choas demons spawn. There are like two new puzzles you can unlock to find some gems and ore.

10 years and still going strong I say.

D

dielock

Snake if your talking about this old Coot, I'm still here.
I have made some great friends including, Snake, Rogal, Cutbow, Dreamwolf, Kaya, Willow and many many more. Some of my old friends on Napa have gone onto other things. I miss them all dearly.
I still do my BODs and hunt and join in on the quests and invasions. GM and Ledgendary a lot of skills (thank God for Soul Stones).

This game never bores me, I play every day. I will always be loyal to UO.

D

Dragon Slave.

Quit 2 times, sold accounts, bought accounts, still here. Killed off several of my characters, brought some of them back. Have 14 in total, mainly been a solo person, only ever belonged to one real guild that has long since perished freedom ^F^ think that was it, most of the remaining guildmates at the time joined M^F, or something like that.

I can be seen in game as Dragon Slave, Ouija, Dragonkin, Jes Dival, a Possessed Soul, Damien, Valdmir Sithicus, Westly Scoron, Count Asterion, Graypaws, Dream, Priest, Cru Jones, and Night Stalker. I don't even log in half of those. Most familiar character that I never revived was Draconious Steel.

Recently been giving factions a 2nd try, and found it to be pretty much dead. So figured i'd give pking and pvp a try, haven't really done much of it since before aos. Have started to meet and make new friends in game, kinda gets boring playing solo, and haven't had much fun playing this game since the em events were shut down. But after all these years, still find myself needing UO fixes. Go figure.

D

Deb

Hmmm...let's see, there is so much i still do after 10 years, love
Surplizing and pinching a few of my ole friends (and you know who you are).
I still love to craft, decoing housings is my fave. One of the reasons I love
this game. I have seen many friends come and go and come back again. That
is the main reason I still play.
Love to hunt...not much into pvp too many hacks out there but won't go
into that. I have found that when i get bored I just take a few days off
and bang right back into UO I go.
I will definitely be here till that the last server's lights go out. Just too
much to do and too many friends.:cheerleader::grouphug: