• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

And silently ...

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Origin turned 10 years old.
I found that the castle placed by the (mostly) German UOB community was build on 18th December 2004 - banner time.

Congrats to Origin and all its former and active players!

*Salute*
Olahorand

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It was actually live on the 17th though most of the bigger housing wasn't placed until the next day due to no one having that much gold! I remember scrambling with all my friends to scrap enough gold together to place a small house in one of the last remaining spots in luna.

I completely missed it...*sighs* Thank you dear friend for reminding me :)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
AFTER Christmas :/ lol and I agree..we should....combine Christmas/New Years and our birthday all in one big celebration!

We'll have to organize something, I'll be gone today and tomorrow (Obviously) but we'll do this soon :)

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
AFTER Christmas :/ lol and I agree..we should....combine Christmas/New Years and our birthday all in one big celebration!

We'll have to organize something, I'll be gone today and tomorrow (Obviously) but we'll do this soon :)
Definitely after Christmas. It's been a whirlwind here. Still need to unpack RL LOL

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just finished logging everyone in for gifts just a couple of hours ago. Oldest will be headed back to college in a week, and there is an extended family Christmas coming up over the New Year. Hope to be more regularly active soon after.