• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] And Selling rings and armor - Atlantic

Boba

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taking offers / auctioning the following items until Monday 7pm PST / 10pm EST. Standard 10minute rule applies. All are located on Atlantic:

bracelet8dex10ssi15dmg.PNG

bracelet20hci5ssi25dmg.PNG

ring4stam5ssi20dmg.PNG

ringGAluck150.PNG

ringLA12stam4.PNG

ringLegendarywr15.PNG

ringmailTunicGA.PNG

closehelm10stam.PNG

leathergloves10stam.PNG

Current Bids:
#1 - 13m (@Finley Grant)
#2 - 12m (@Smoot)
#3 - 1m (@Siward)
#7 - 5m (@Jack_30)

Thanks for looking!

- Boba

Last edited:

Boba

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like this is turning into an auction. In that case, I'll let these run through the weekend and end it on Monday at 7pm PST / 10pm EST. Standard 10minute rule applies. Thanks!

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What time will be in the U.k. when auction finnishes... sorry for easy question but dont understand @Boba. Ty

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awsome ty @Boba! gonna get a coffee and wait patiently ;P (2.29 am here in Spain!)

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I belive I won auction of ítem n#7. Let me know when we can trade. Icq: 627 988 248. Ty @Boba

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello @Boba. I have bad news. I'm sorry buy I wont be able to purchase your tunic. A problem has ocurred with account and its blocked. I won't be able to play any longer these days. I guess its true what they say that "**** happens". Sorry to have bothered you with my problem. I hope you understand this. It wasnt on purpose it just happened to me.

Stay well.

Regards

Elite / Jack_30