• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] And/Or Trading and Buying a few rares on Atlantic

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
stuffforsale.PNG

I am selling the following items on Atlantic. I do not have set pricing so I would like your offers in gold or trade. I will list the items I am interested in trading for at the bottom but if you do not see anything there and you still want to trade please let me know what you want to trade. I will not deal with anyone who is currently in the "Time Out" corner with Nabin. Every one else is welcome to offer. Thanks! I reserve the right to not sell any item below what I think I should get for it. I also reserve the right to not sell to anyone I do not want to sell to. I also reserve any rights I might not yet have thought of. Void where prohibited. Offer not available in all locations.

1. The Wanderer Track
2. Full Set Of Atlantic Dyed Mesanna Masks
3. Coupon for one Atlantic Valentine's Day Bear
4. Nexus Deed
5. You Find A Note Written In BLOOD, A Horizontal Line running on the Tom: Devil's Bond
6. Sir Helper's Bones
7. Bone Shards from the Skull of Antirez.
8. Full set of Mini House Deeds
9. Metal Box only Holds 25 Items. Old Co-Owner Box
10. Metal Box only Holds 25 Items. Old Co-Owner Box

Item I am interested in obtaining. Please note if you have any of the items I may want but don't want anything I have, let me know what you have and what you want for it, we may be able to deal with gold.

1. Moongate related items. (I do not need rubble moongate rocks, I have plenty)
2. Moonstone tagged items. (no need for regular moonstones, I have plenty. I also already have a composite moonsone and do not need another)
3. Blackrock related and tagged items. (I do not need small pieces of blackrock, I have plenty of them)
4. Music related items. Instruments, double exceptional music items, Made By Music items, etc.
5. Full large Rubble Bed (all 4 pieces)
6. Rubble Mushroom Circle Parts and small groups of the same type of mushrooms.
7. Cooking/Dinner/Food/Beverage type rares.
8. Frog or Toad related rares.
9. Treasure/Mining/Fishing/Crafting type rares
10. Library type rares, writing, reading, etc.

What I do not want is dated or shard tagged items. I may add to this list later. Please feel free to post here, via PM or ICQ. Thanks for looking!

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I am interested in #5! I have none of the items on your want list however...
Would you take 10 Million gold for it?

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am interested in #5! I have none of the items on your want list however...
Would you take 10 Million gold for it?
I see these on Atlantic vendors for 40 to 60 mil very often, so I think I will hold on to it for a bit.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
rowan i would buy the note stained in blood for #5. for 20mil, which is what its worth. i understand if you want to sell on luna vendor tho.
also interested in wanderer track for 5mil.

Last edited: