• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

And I'm cursing you again...

S

Salya Sin

Sooo.... after a forced, extended break... I'm back! YAY ME!

The scoop... my mom is once again wonderful... YAY HER! Couple that with some rather painful tooth extractions and suddenly being without a computer and... yeah... GOD I MISSED UO!!

But... my new computer was delivered today... and it's fabulous! I got my Alienware m15x... WOOT! Tooke forever to get UO to work... windows7 and the .com download is not a good combo. Good thing I still had my 9th ann. disk.

Anyway... I'll drop a line to the pertinent individuals... but I wanted to say hello... missed ya... I'm ready to go again.

-Sin

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice to have you back, glad all's good w/mom once again :)

F

five oclock

WOOOT!!!!! Welcome back!!! Lets party like its 1699!!!!!! Drinks On Salya Sin :D

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
:smooch:
glad youre back too

maybe you report on pretty mels deco contest? :gee:

S

Salya Sin

LMAO! five oclock... "Take one down and pass it around..."

Thanks everyone!

And I'm soooooo glad to hear that you are doing better Kirthag! Rest and take it easy!

K

kalzaketh

ouch 5, I thought, I was the only weird al fan here, funny parody tho, got to luv the amish dreads

S

Salya Sin

Have you seen the new Weird Al movie preview? Called "Weird:The Al Yankovic story"... (I think) and it looks fabulous!