• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

AND ANOTHER BUG AFTER PATCH!!!!!!

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
Well, Another one for the List! @Bleak

We already know about the steps as mentioned before and now I just noticed a new one!!!

A lot of my houses now show Improperly Placed!!, I know that it doesn't affect anything at all but it is for sure annoying!!

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
!!! This happened to me with some homes when the house behind mine changed from steps to blocks. I wish you well fixing this.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
There has been problems with the Improperly Placed junk for a little while honestly. I have had the same two 18x18's outside Umbra for quite a few years and never had an issue. Some dude plopped down a house in front of one of them and mine goes to Improperly Placed and his does not... *shrugs* Don't see how his plot was allowed to be placed if it somehow threw mine into being Improper..