• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ancient pottery fragment

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find them in many monsters. In any search i've tryied to do there no matches.
Someone please can tell me what they are and the use for them?
Thanks

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are for one of the curator quests at the museum west of the Queen's Palace.

( 10 ancient pottery fragments for a book and some gems )

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They can also be used in place of broken crystals to make Crystal Dust.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They can?? oh wow! Thanks. I'll add that to the menu asap.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well they use a broken crystal sprite... the devs never said anything about it being a bug so I guess they're fine with it as-is..

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the pottery fragments for crystals isn't intended, I won't be putting it in the menu.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It could be crystal pottery ... just dirty from being dug up :)

I have to say, wandering the wilds of Malas is hard these days ... I see the ground littered with crystal shards and shimmering crystals and just wimper.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hmm hope thats not a bug cause I been doing it for a while never even accured to me it was a bug!
I am starting to get way confused ! you make this to make that to make this to make that! my little brain is going to implode ! it takes me longer to get it al straight then it does to collect the stuff lol