• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Ancient Hell Hound Mount

StonewallGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Selling Ancient Hell Hound Mount 155mil

Item can be delivered on Atlantic or Great Lakes, will accept gold on either shard.

ICQ me at 15317982 or post if interested

Last edited:

StonewallGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've decided to have some fun with this thread and will be lowering the price of this item everyday until it is sold (think the clearance rack at a department store). Today's price is 225mil.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Just sell it at 150m I think someone will buy.

I think the hound is too big and fat.

StonewallGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Haha, yeah they were definitely overpriced when they originally hit the market. I'm shocked some people paid 400 for them.

Right now I'm just having fun with the sale. I'm sure in a few days when the price gets lower it will sell.

Last edited:

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i bought one lately... its ugly but had to for the collection.

if they made it just look like a regular hell hound i think it would he more popular!!

great deal someone buy this!!! end it!

StonewallGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i bought one lately... its ugly but had to for the collection.

if they made it just look like a regular hell hound i think it would he more popular!!

great deal someone buy this!!! end it!
It is a great deal. And the item has been sold!