• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*An Open Letter to the Royal Council from the High Council Ministry of Discovery*

• Thread starter imported_GalenKnighthawke
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

*An Open Letter to the Royal Council from the High Council Ministry of Discovery*

(This letter is Galen's response to
this news )

Dear Royal Council/Britannian Council/Ruling Council:

I can't stress enough that I'm speaking for myself, and the High Council Ministry that I head, NOT for the High Council as a whole. They don't even know about this letter.

I went through many drafts of this letter...These drafts varied tremendously in how long, and how strongly worded, they were...And I finally decided that my best approach was succinct, and as polite as possible.

The Blackrock detector is a stupid idea. Please pull funding, and stop its construction immediately. If anything, New Haven teaches us that this substance is better off NOT concentrated, and "finding" it by definition means concentrating it, even if you mean to do the opposite.

Please, please, please stop this, and stop it now. I beg you.

-Galen Knighthawke
Virtue of Valor and City of Jhelom
and Minister of Discovery
High Council of Britannia

I

Dear Ruling Council:

I renew my plea to stop this madness before it's too late.

Think about what you have there, in Moonglow.

Oil of Vitriol, which is known to react violently with water. Which you also have. There's some kind of mechanical power source going on with the copper wires. You have an arcane circle, which is a source of powerful magics. You have...I think it's called the Vortex Crystal? That crystal in the center of the big spike. I forget the name just now. Whatever it's called, surely you must be aware that that thing is very powerful, and can be used to pull objects out of the Ethereal Void.

And all of this is designed to detect blackrock, which is the most dangerous and least stable substance we know of.

If a disaster does NOT happen, I'll be very surprised.

Ruling Council....Please, please, stop this before it gets to that point.

-Galen
5th Seat, City of Jhelom and Virtue of Valor
and Minister of Discovery

I

Dear Royal Council:

Do you believe me now?

-Galen
5th Seat, Virtue of Valor/City of Jhelom
Minister of Discovery