• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An obsession with Puffy

S

Sir Ha-ward

Now its no secret that some individuals have some type of Puffy fetish, but what I saw last night had me wondering how unhealthy this obsession with Puffy had become. Some folks want to worship him in their own ways by refusing to *deleted* or just straight up flipping out and having a total pancake fit when he is on the same screen, but last night I find books scattered around moongates with freak outs written on them by some unknown writer talking about how much they love Puffy and how this unknown writer seems to think that Puffy uses some type of unscrupulous(lol big word!) ways in game.
Well, Mr. Unknown Writer, seek help plz, it seems as though your a Puffy-holic and cant seem to get him off of your mind nor out of your system.

The end

I

imported_Krystal

LOL I seen these books, i was wondering how the writer got the books to say "unknown":/

I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

And I heard some people have an obsession to defend Puffy.

Once they hear someone make a remark about thier dear lovely Puffy, they need to run over here to the boards and straighten the matter out.

It usually ppl in his on worship group(guild) tho.

on a side note, you know what hapens when you burn KOC?

You get a weenie roast!

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty Freaking Incredable.... Man Can you feel the love, it must have been a fan! Im gonna have to go with that guy Suffering Stain or Kahlan Ball... Either way you guys can head up VP and P of my fan club! All Proceeds donated go to help further the funding for better comptuers and faster connections for all K0C members... Thank you.

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

And I heard some people have an obsession to defend Puffy.

Once they hear someone make a remark about thier dear lovely Puffy, they need to run over here to the boards and straighten the matter out.

It usually ppl in his on worship group(guild) tho.

on a side note, you know what hapens when you burn KOC?

You get a weenie roast!

[/ QUOTE ]

I love this guy, he makes me lolz

I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

I don't hate you guys, I just love fighting with ya!

Except you guys always pwn me in game, so I gotta take it on on the boards.

N

Nerf-Herder

I found one laying on the ground just inside the Despise entrance. Also found a pile of spined hides upstairs at lizrdmen spawn. Looked like he killed someone and the victim didn't appreciate it.

Thought it was funny so I grabbed the book and later dropped it by the Yew gate while on my way home.

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Now its no secret that some individuals have some type of Puffy fetish,

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, how did you know. I been stalking puffy for years.

G

*chuckles* Want to see some hate? Walk in my shoes for a bit. I guess I have seen it all... This is not a challenge Haward. *stares*

S

Sir Ha-ward

Hehe, funny thing was i was thinking about having a pic duel with Mr T on your guilds forums, that would be so interesting.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Hehe, funny thing was i was thinking about having a pic duel with Mr T on your guilds forums, that would be so interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

"interesting" is definitely NOT the right word! Scary is more like it!

N

Nerf-Herder

Pretty much. You know that ******* pic that Haha seems proud of? Well......I have the home video.

I'd probably wind up getting banned from my own guild's forums lol!

G

can't we just go back to the "I hate Puffy" thread instead of the obsession with Puffy?

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Pretty much. You know that ******* pic that Haha seems proud of? Well......I have the home video.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="purple">Yea, just keep that to yourself!! </font>

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Srsly? I had no idea that existed.... dude we gotta talk, pm me your icq plz