• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An Invitation

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, my name is Jirel.

I wish to invite ALL pvpers to Legends shard to help purge True Britannians Faction of the scum that now plagues it.

The plague's name is L*D guild.

Unfortunately our shard can not rid ourselves of this trecherous lot because our best pvpers fight like a bunch of drunken pixies!

You would have the eternal gratitude of myself and Legends Shard.

Thank you

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Everyone drop what your doing and buy those transfer tokens hurry up, and transfer over to legends. :D

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And then when all is done and they leave again after defeating them, L*D will rise again, lol.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone with much faction experience who is considering this invitation may want to review the post at this link (and the entire thread it is in): http://vboards.stratics.com/showpost.php?p=981627&postcount=3. (First post of the thread is here: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=981285#post981285.)
Tina, Those are a year old. I don't see how 1 year old thread pertains to what I'm talking about. I haven't seen a NIX tag since the SL invasion. I'm talking about L*D guild in TB faction. I champ spawn pretty regular in FEL.
I have only seen L*D, BNA/BNAE and Drizzles wearing the TB tag but NO NIX.

I have seen various others in SL, CoM and Min but NO NIX. NIX has been MIA on Legends since the invasion ended.

Before you post something like that please ask for current information.

At this point I'm so disgusted with the behavior of certain L*D members that I'd pay for the shard transfers out of my own pocket just get some REAL talent on Legends. Instead of 13 yr olds who talk trash and fight like drunken pixies and Orcs!

-Jirel

Z

Zara

Jirel,

Would love to help you out but I too fight like a drunken Pixie (ROFL!) Not by choice mostly but just by luck I'd imagine. Cardel makes a great point about Great Lakes, we have active factions with fantastic players in all factions.

I've been extremely impressed with the caliber of players here and the fun never ends. You just never know what you're going to get at any moment. So rather than trying to convert your current shard, perhaps come think about hanging out over here with the rest of us crazy people.

If nothing else, create a character here to just come watch the happenings and see if you like it!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tina, Those are a year old. I don't see how 1 year old thread pertains to what I'm talking about. I haven't seen a NIX tag since the SL invasion. I'm talking about L*D guild in TB faction. I champ spawn pretty regular in FEL.
I have only seen L*D, BNA/BNAE and Drizzles wearing the TB tag but NO NIX.

I have seen various others in SL, CoM and Min but NO NIX. NIX has been MIA on Legends since the invasion ended.

Before you post something like that please ask for current information.

At this point I'm so disgusted with the behavior of certain L*D members that I'd pay for the shard transfers out of my own pocket just get some REAL talent on Legends. Instead of 13 yr olds who talk trash and fight like drunken pixies and Orcs!

-Jirel
Jirel, I've had a house on Legends and characters in factions there for over 1 1/2 years. We haven't been active in factions there for quite some time, but we had some interesting encounters with TB when we were active. I don't remember now which guild it was, but I distinctly recall some of the cheap tricks they used to try to maintain their control of factions on Legends. We and a few other Legends "natives" that were in the same faction with us corrupted all the towns a couple of times and then we moved on to the next shard on our list. We left the characters there though, so we could jump back into things there if we ever felt like it would be a fun situation for everyone.

If you really want people who know factions but play other shards to jump into factions on Legends, you may need to be willing to help out with things like power scrolls (110s and 115s are probably fine), stat scrolls, golems, some 100% poison weapons, maybe a demon slayer weapon or two to speed up farming for silver, a couple of pendant of the magi, some spell channeling mage weapons, some decent armor to supplement what's available as faction arties, full mage and necro spellbooks, repair deeds, enchanted apples, a few city and dungeon runebooks, and some empty rune books. People might consider building new characters there if you're willing to help a bit.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd be happy to help supply anything that is need for new, incoming talent to our shard. :D My little sis has built 4 crafters (one on each acct) and can crank out anything you. She starting a imbuer. I got scrolls I squrriel 110s and 115s alot. I also have 2 chests full of 100% poison weapons; another of my compulsions I collect 100% poison weapons and have no idea why. LOL I guess I'm weird!!

You are 100% right about the "questionable methods" used by alot of the current TBs. My theif is TB but I don't do that stuff. I"m old-school been a faction theif since 2001. It was waaaay different back then. Does anyone remember the "dreaded death robe" theif! LOL now that was fun! As a noobie theif the most I could do was cheese off people by stealing their regs or bandaids. (OMG, that really dated me) BTW, you can not run from a bunch of
angry Mages!!

Anyway I have a Castle in Fel so I can keep Red and Blue alike supplied. :)

I look forward to some new faces and some people finally, ahem, taking out the trash!!!

-Jirel

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd be happy to help supply anything that is need for new, incoming talent to our shard. :D My little sis has built 4 crafters (one on each acct) and can crank out anything you. She starting a imbuer. I got scrolls I squrriel 110s and 115s alot. I also have 2 chests full of 100% poison weapons; another of my compulsions I collect 100% poison weapons and have no idea why. LOL I guess I'm weird!!

You are 100% right about the "questionable methods" used by alot of the current TBs. My theif is TB but I don't do that stuff. I"m old-school been a faction theif since 2001. It was waaaay different back then. Does anyone remember the "dreaded death robe" theif! LOL now that was fun! As a noobie theif the most I could do was cheese off people by stealing their regs or bandaids. (OMG, that really dated me) BTW, you can not run from a bunch of
angry Mages!!

Anyway I have a Castle in Fel so I can keep Red and Blue alike supplied. :)

I look forward to some new faces and some people finally, ahem, taking out the trash!!!

-Jirel
I change my mind.
Give me a transfer token.. Ill bring a character.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I change my mind.
Give me a transfer token.. Ill bring a character.
****, if Jirel gives me a transfer token I'll bring a doggy dexer and kick some teeth in with good ole Anthius.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
****, if Jirel gives me a transfer token I'll bring a doggy dexer and kick some teeth in with good ole Anthius.
cmon Jirel.. a small price to play for me and lynk to **** all over these guys.. Satisfaction guaranteed!

L

lady_pearl

Lol you know its funny cause Pimp didn't do it :sad4: Theres people running around on Drizzle's that are NOT True Drizzles. Pimp only has ONE blue lol =-[

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whats the verdict?

I've prepared with 2k of each pot, 1k apples, and i've got 248 trapped boxes ready to go!

My dog is growling for some action.

L

lady_pearl

When you get here just remember L*D is TB lmao

Try not to join the same faction rolleyes:

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whats the verdict?

I've prepared with 2k of each pot, 1k apples, and i've got 248 trapped boxes ready to go!

My dog is growling for some action.
Lol. Necro Tamer and her Dread is all amped up.. I got more than 2k of each pot...

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you get here just remember L*D is TB lmao

Try not to join the same faction rolleyes:
Are you one of the FoA that I dirt napped last night on Chessy in the attempted gank on the infamous Pixel? Or are you one of Lox's lackys who have lost every fight against my guild since we've been on Chessy?

L

lady_pearl

Nope not FoA or one of Lox's lackys :lick:
Don't think we have had the pleasure of fighting you yet, Soon enough maybe rolleyes:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope not FoA or one of Lox's lackys :lick:
Don't think we have had the pleasure of fighting you yet, Soon enough maybe rolleyes:
The pleasure will be all mine. :gun:

Why don't you list off your character names and guild associations, if we've fought I'm sure I have a screenshot of your demise somewhere.

L

lady_pearl

Lets see started off in D*K , went to !C! for awhile after seb just went missing.. then joined up with L*D on chessy and legends. Other guilds not worth mentioning. Made a guild on chessy currently named FPD w/a total of 5 members. We posted about our last fight on the chessy forums. Lets see... Character names that I play - Aimee - Pearl - A.o.D ssiM - Slippy , legends - Miz drizzle and Foo drizzle. We might know eachother If your the same Lynk I knew years ago.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets see started off in D*K , went to !C! for awhile after seb just went missing.. then joined up with L*D on chessy and legends. Other guilds not worth mentioning. Made a guild on chessy currently named FPD w/a total of 5 members. We posted about our last fight on the chessy forums. Lets see... Character names that I play - Aimee - Pearl - A.o.D ssiM - Slippy , legends - Miz drizzle and Foo drizzle. We might know eachother If your the same Lynk I knew years ago.
Ahh I remember u from D*K.. I miss Seb.. you here from him?

L

lady_pearl

have not talked to him in years. Dunno if any of the other guys talk to him or not. Last I heard he though he was playing wow:sad4:

L

lady_pearl

Don't know have not seen them in forever and with name change tokens whos knows =-[ Only one's I ever see & talk to anymore is dragor, malikith stoner lance and think sadist is running around sometimes too.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you one of the FoA that I dirt napped last night on Chessy in the attempted gank on the infamous Pixel? Or are you one of Lox's lackys who have lost every fight against my guild since we've been on Chessy?
LOL. Like last night when you teamed up with foa, minax members, and random sl members n still got stomped? Cute. :hahaha:

I do like all the random smack talk NOT on the chessy boards thinking I cant find it. :(

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL. Like last night when you teamed up with foa, minax members, and random sl members n still got stomped? Cute. :hahaha:

I do like all the random smack talk NOT on the chessy boards thinking I cant find it. :(
Didn't team up with FoA, the minax we were with plays with us on GL. The SL also plays with us on GL. It made it difficult to not be able to set up fields.

I don't recall getting 'stomped', I do remember putting you down for a quick nap though. :)

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, my name is Jirel.

I wish to invite ALL pvpers to Legends shard to help purge True Britannians Faction of the scum that now plagues it.

The plague's name is L*D guild.

Unfortunately our shard can not rid ourselves of this trecherous lot because our best pvpers fight like a bunch of drunken pixies!

You would have the eternal gratitude of myself and Legends Shard.

Thank you
If you dont like our shard I suggest you move to a different one so you can stop complaining. Maby our best pvpers DO fight like drunken pixies, (myself included) but I highly doubt you could do any better than the rest of us, considering ive never seen or heard of you pvping before.. ever.. You whine over everything and Im really tired of hearing it, So if your so unhappy with the people on our shard, move to a different one, stop your pancakes about everything and make us all happy please.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Exqueeeeze me Arwen!?!? You and pvp?

That like asking R. Lee Ermy to become a hippie...NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Well if you ever checked the Champ spawns (try Despise) I'm there and have fought many, many times.

Puleeeeeze! Fried Eggs owned my ass before you ever came to Legends! When I say owned I mean OWNED as in I was his personal friggin "whippin boy" at britgate. Yes Arwen there used to be pvp at britgate.

OMG I doubt you've ever seen a house hidin' mage or archer.

I guess I'm not a pvper cause I don't go for the Yew gate gankfest. I'm sorry but last time I check 6-8 peeps beatin' on some dumb noob doesn't qualify as pvp. I'd call that a lynch mob.

Look I don't know who pissed in ur Post Toasties, but it certainly wasn't me.

If you expected me and my sister to sit by and take some of CRAP that has been dished out on us and say nothing. Then you must be suffering from a severe case of cranial flatulence.

I AIN'T NOBODYS DAMNED DOORMAT!

If ya don't like my bitchin' then don't read my posts!

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha! Why yes Jirel, I do PvP beleive it or not. And Ive been around ALOT longer than you think I have. No, I dont expect you to be a doormat, but you complain and over react WAY too much. For example, this post here was very unnessisary. Everyone knows that these people arnt just going to drop what their doing on their shards and spend their gold on transfer tokens so they can come over to Legends and help YOU fight L*D. Its not their problem. And I kind of have to read your posts because you act so immature it makes me laugh :) This time I just decided to voice my opinion about you and your posts rather than sit by and keep my mouth shut like I usually do. I think someone needs to tell you how much you over react and how much of a baby your being about all of this, Especially about your post in the Legends forums about what happened to your sister. But Im not going to say what I think about that in this thread..

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well Arwen you think that complaining about SIX MONTHS of harrassment is over reacting?

Because that how long a certain member of L*D has been harrassing us.
As long as he kept in Fel. I didn't care. If he wants to hang out in stealth outside my Fel castle everyday and try to kill me. Fine. I'll make sure to go there only char that can fight.

HE not I brought it over to Tram and thats when it became harassment. First joining SoS guild and Guild PKing sis at Luna. Then for the last week he comes up to my sister on different chars and says stuff like "Jirel's a B****", Jirel's a spoiled brat, etc, etc. BTW, before you call me or sis liars why don't you ask T^R Guild because sis was with them getting read to go do a peerless. Further more sis has tried to put the guy on ignore but his chars are disappearing from her ignore list. NO, she didn't remove them.

If you really want us to quit UO for good then you might just get you wish as Luc is at her breaking point with all this, she is ready to quit. She is tired of being verbally abused over me. If people have a problem with me I suggest the they come get in my face NOT MY SIS'S, but apparently nobody on LEGENDS has the BALLS to confront me themselves!

Yeah, we've tried paging on the creep, I won't going into a dissertation on how worthless I believe GMs have become. I have asked his Guild(s) to deal with him internally as I ACTUALLY believed they had more class than to allow a guildmate to run about sullying their guild's good name. This didn't happen either so I guess what Legends shard wants is for us to quit.

I have no idea what I ever did to this person, to you Arwen or anyone else.

IMHO its spiraled out of control with no real solution.

I hoped that by inviting and gettting quality pvp people over to our shard it might put a serious hurt on L*D since they control the flow of power scrolls on our shard. I had hoped by disrupting their "Business" they'd get a clue that they nor anyone owns Legends.

Apparently though I'm wrong...Legends is a private shard for only those in the "right cliques".

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont have a problem with Luc, Personally I like her alot. And I also dont think either of you deserved to be harassed like that. I just thought your posts here unnessisary. And as for the member of L*D thats been doing this, theres always people like that in the game that we all have to deal with, it is sad that no one can really do anything about it though.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't read through all the babble, do I get an xfer token or no?

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Petition for Military Support Denied

*A Letter to Jirel of Joiry*

I am sorry to inform you that your request for military aid has been denied. The Kingdom of Britannia is the rightful domain of Queen Dawn and her army of the True Britannians. We wish her and the True Britannians continued success in maintaining a stable, virtuous peace for all Britannian Citiznes so they may live free of evil and tyranny.

Should evidence be presented that demonstates the True Britannians are acting against Virtue, Queen Dawn and Britannia your case for support can be resubmitted for review.

Lore Denin, Commanding Lord of the True Britannian Armies (GL)