• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An invitation to Baja, a growing healthy server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kiljaedon

Greetings dwellers of pacific. I am here to send you a stamped passport and invitation to come over to Baja. If you enjoy having possibly the best Event Moderators in all of UO then this is a chance to have it with a move to Baja. We are growing again strong with returning players and have a large and healthy roleplaying community.

Also Council of mages and True Britains are being rebuilt and if you wish to be the core that brings the two factions with the flames of the pheonix now is the time to prove your worth in this challenging server with some of the best pvpers in the realm. We are extremely well behaved barely ever talking smack and a mature server pvp or pvm wise.

We welcome all!!

K

Kiljaedon

Cool. We would love to have you. If you have any questions about guilds that can help you or which belong to which faction just send me a private message. And I am afraid you have it wrong. We are one of the most healthy servers that UO has to offer.

E

Eyes of Origin

Baja would be a healthy server if everyone left Pacific and went to Baja.
And you have it wrong... Origin is dead when it comes to pvp, but when it comes to EMs, Origins are the best :p just saying

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we aren't very mature at all over here and we love talking smack and not giving you back your dropped items.

if we could corp por you IRL we would.

R

Rand Al

Well from a population view and pvp action pac is where its at. I don't do the events often. I have a character on baja that rarely gets played cause no action i say baja should come over here and get worked!

K

Kiljaedon

Corp Por me in real life and I will just old school magic reflect it back with a bit of precast ebolt of my own !!!

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is bull****. The moderator for Baja forums deleted my thread telling them to come to Pacific, but they get to have one on our forum? Gaaaaay

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is bull****. The moderator for Baja forums deleted my thread telling them to come to Pacific, but they get to have one on our forum? Gaaaaay
Yeah , I was wondering where the hell that thread went. LOL.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That just proves Pacific is better. :party:

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Baja would be a healthy server if everyone left Pacific and went to Baja.
And you have it wrong... Origin is dead when it comes to pvp, but when it comes to EMs, Origins are the best :p just saying
I play on lot of diff shards, and spend quite a bit of time in each. Bar none, Origin has indeed the best em's. If there is an event there, no matter who is doin what, I am there.

As for pvp, I fight on LS, origin, ATL, GL and Pac, with various toons, fax and not. On Atl, I am so so, others, i do decent, but on Pac, I am soup.
While pac pvpers may be mouthier than some, they bring the pain.
Atlantic is a great place to buy gear and move it somewhere with less dang people. just saying.

E

Eyes of Origin

I play on lot of diff shards, and spend quite a bit of time in each. Bar none, Origin has indeed the best em's. If there is an event there, no matter who is doin what, I am there.

As for pvp, I fight on LS, origin, ATL, GL and Pac, with various toons, fax and not. On Atl, I am so so, others, i do decent, but on Pac, I am soup.
While pac pvpers may be mouthier than some, they bring the pain.
Atlantic is a great place to buy gear and move it somewhere with less dang people. just saying.
Now you have the curiousity going.. who are you on origin, if you wouldnt mind sharing?

B

Balian of Asgard

not sure who the last pac guild was to conquer Baja, but when we sailed off to your shard as WU about a year ago, all you guys did was turn into trammies and boycotted Fel and PVP all together until we left, you sure you want that again?

M

MasterP

I also play Baja. The shard is dead unless there is asains spawning. This is a fun fight 8-10 vs our 5-6 ppl. Then there is PvM and if you take away the Pv you got it. PvM is much like any other zerg. Few talents and lots of grinders. Baja = Boring. Its 1 huge guild and 3 small guilds. Baja you can pretty much do any spawn at any time and not get raided. Pac is where the action is at.

M

McVie

Baja is my home shard, and there is little to no pvp there that's why I play pacific now. To say that it is a growing shard is just false.

K

Kiljaedon

not sure who the last pac guild was to conquer Baja, but when we sailed off to your shard as WU about a year ago, all you guys did was turn into trammies and boycotted Fel and PVP all together until we left, you sure you want that again?
Cool. If you are planning to come over I will help you in any way I can. If you need any starting gear just let me know. Please send me a private tell if you have any questions. Baja welcomes you into our fold.

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now you have the curiousity going.. who are you on origin, if you wouldnt mind sharing?

I have been known as Alnera, tram side, also lillith on fel.
Fel side I was more commonly known as Hakeem. My house there was placed appx day 5 after origin went live.
Nice lil keep near trinsic swamp.

N

NewYork

I play on Baja as well as Pac, and they are both equally fun for pvp.

There are always fights, always. (just not at yew gate)

M

mutau

Deleting of posts (like Chad) was a Moderator's choice. There are a lot of forums with designated PVP Threads that all pvp talk are supposed go in. If the post is outside that thread, it is a mod's choice to move or delete.

One post is sufficient. Anything more than that considered spam. Even if you think of advertising/posting on a few shards at the same time. It is still considered Spam. (just in case anyone didn't know)

S

SUPRsalad

Deleting of posts (like Chad) was a Moderator's choice. There are a lot of forums with designated PVP Threads that all pvp talk are supposed go in. If the post is outside that thread, it is a mod's choice to move or delete.

One post is sufficient. Anything more than that considered spam. Even if you think of advertising/posting on a few shards at the same time. It is still considered Spam. (just in case anyone didn't know)
Yeah, but we didn't. I saw chad's too, and it was, albeit a little more agro than mine, basically the same as this guys ^.

N

NewYork

I also play Baja. The shard is dead unless there is asains spawning. This is a fun fight 8-10 vs our 5-6 ppl. Then there is PvM and if you take away the Pv you got it. PvM is much like any other zerg. Few talents and lots of grinders. Baja = Boring. Its 1 huge guild and 3 small guilds. Baja you can pretty much do any spawn at any time and not get raided. Pac is where the action is at.
If PvM is a zerg, then so is THC/SUPR.

Edit: I think people have been throwing around the term "zerg" so much that it has become misconstrued and overrated.
IMO neither PvM or THC/SUPR are zergs.

If you wanna check a zerg look at SI on Baja. Now thats a zergie zerg hehe

S

SUPRsalad

yeah, ill have to agree with NY.

Supr fields 8-12 at the VERY most on a good night.

Have we forgotten what a real zerg is?
Have you all forgotten what FL used to be? LNR on atl? HOT?
k, 30+ is a zerg. Its getting annoying, that every time we win a fight we get called a zerg. We're smaller than M. Smaller than FL. WL and GOO and FME are just very very small guilds.. We're not even big enough to be considered 'mid-sized'.

S

SUPRsalad

Im not going to lie, I am going to get ANGRY if this thread doesn't get locked/deleted like me and Chad's did on their shard..

Chads. . Maybe understandable, though I didn't see it, so im not sure.
But mine? Dudes, it sounded JUST like this guys ^^^.

I even remember saying things like 'IF you are getting bored, Pac welcomes you with open arms' . . . Nothing malicious or ANYTHING that I would normally do.
Totally polite, and inviting, just like this guys..

Someone do the damn right thing, dammit, and delete this thread.. Dammit.

edit: Pretty please.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im not going to lie, I am going to get ANGRY if this thread doesn't get locked/deleted like me and Chad's did on their shard..

Chads. . Maybe understandable, though I didn't see it, so im not sure.
But mine? Dudes, it sounded JUST like this guys ^^^.

I even remember saying things like 'IF you are getting bored, Pac welcomes you with open arms' . . . Nothing malicious or ANYTHING that I would normally do.
Totally polite, and inviting, just like this guys..

Someone do the damn right thing, dammit, and delete this thread.. Dammit.

edit: Pretty please.
I agree , those heartless scum!

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recall reading Gemma's post on the baja forums.
He got flamed a little for even posting, but he was cordial, no trash talk, smack talk bout players or the shard.
A genuine invite to try bring fresh meat for pac to chew up.
Seems like they simply caved to pressure that they might lose players from an already shrinking shard.

Mutau some may not agree but you have always treated me fairly, and I think you will do the right thing and turn that key.

Status
Not open for further replies.