• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

an introduction.....

Lucy of Kenton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hello im betting a lot of people on stratics don't have a clue who I am. so a short introduction.
lucy of Kenton
female player from the southwest of England. ive played for almost 16 years now long before tramell and I own a museum I would be happy to show anyone.
hoping I never upset anyone I am like my rl self a bit of a 'softie'
I value friends of many years in uo and think that 'any foxglove' barian in all his forms, escaflowne in his usual bear form, good old morgoth and of course the fydes.
happy to see and talk to anyone and help if I can but I wont offer help to those that can get it themselves
my mantra, uo is not an instant reward game so leave If u don't want to work, I hate trash talk and scripting and cheats. in the original packing of my uo game it says in the booklet 'if you are true don't kill blue'

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hello im betting a lot of people on stratics don't have a clue who I am. so a short introduction.
lucy of Kenton
female player from the southwest of England. ive played for almost 16 years now long before tramell and I own a museum I would be happy to show anyone.
hoping I never upset anyone I am like my rl self a bit of a 'softie'
I value friends of many years in uo and think that 'any foxglove' barian in all his forms, escaflowne in his usual bear form, good old morgoth and of course the fydes.
happy to see and talk to anyone and help if I can but I wont offer help to those that can get it themselves
my mantra, uo is not an instant reward game so leave If u don't want to work, I hate trash talk and scripting and cheats. in the original packing of my uo game it says in the booklet 'if you are true don't kill blue'
I'm betting a lot of people do.

One.jpg

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know one who knows Lucy for sure

Welcome back (again)

:danceb::cheerleader::mylittlepony:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ello Lucy :)
Looks like you need to update your signature link :D

Haruchai

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Lucy

I remember you too, though we've never met in game.

Enjoy your return!

Morgy123

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
i play morgoth and have played since 1999 january on and of i was sick for many years so did not play but i always return uo the best game i ever played and even in the urly days i was trobled with lag i now this days dont have much problems with it even wen i am in thailand some times
biggest reasen why all my real life friends call me mad to go back to uo is they dont know how many good friends i have or have had in uo
i make new evry day and have allot of fun with them

so keap on trucking and (a good day is a good trade day and all the othere days ofcorse good to )

i am tresure hunter and trader i dont do much else in uo exsept bods i love bods and trade did i say i love to trade yes and tresure hunt

feal free to ask me any thing abouth tresure hunting
i normaly only look at map and go dig but if its a tricky one i use davis cords to find it i use no tool what so ever sexdant and davis and i do any map in tram fel malas or ter mur i dont go ich any more or tokio reasen is i dont like no recall and tokio i fight more othere things then i do the map so just not for me

also if you need help to find a spot in tram or fel let me know i am good at looking at maps and finding out were it is exsept in ich and tokio as i never go there exsept for wen i got to my belived vendor that is in vandas shop

have to many friends in uo to name any by name as they have so many chars so hi all and good day