• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An interesting article....

G

Guildenstern

that's not interesting that's just a rant. If it were interesting it'd have more actual information instead of simple diatribe. AoC has many flaws certainly - seiges are *still* broken for instance, there's not much else for end game PVP. The devs disdain actual communication with the community and pop in when they feel like it. Certainly the first 20 levels are the most polished. There are still bugs (gem crafting) issues are still here about systems in general such as lack of a real use for crafting.

oh and dying... big whop. You don't drop anything, there's a very slight penalty to your defenses for dying, no items degrade, no xp or levels or lost - in short, it's Carebearland. Just as well considering all the complaining the PVPers do, I'd shudder to see what would happen if a real PVP system were in place with, you know, actual penalties for dying other than embarrassment.

However, I totally agree with the articles comments about brown. There is an overabundance of brown. On a good note, who gives a hoot. You can do awesome Fatalities rivaled only by Fallout 3!

I

Ianthe

that's not interesting that's just a rant. If it were interesting it'd have more actual information instead of simple diatribe. AoC has many flaws certainly - seiges are *still* broken for instance, there's not much else for end game PVP. The devs disdain actual communication with the community and pop in when they feel like it. Certainly the first 20 levels are the most polished. There are still bugs (gem crafting) issues are still here about systems in general such as lack of a real use for crafting.

oh and dying... big whop. You don't drop anything, there's a very slight penalty to your defenses for dying, no items degrade, no xp or levels or lost - in short, it's Carebearland. Just as well considering all the complaining the PVPers do, I'd shudder to see what would happen if a real PVP system were in place with, you know, actual penalties for dying other than embarrassment.

However, I totally agree with the articles comments about brown. There is an overabundance of brown. On a good note, who gives a hoot. You can do awesome Fatalities rivaled only by Fallout 3!
its not interesting:蜘蛛: