• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed An Event For December

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There will be no Royal Guard or Governor’s meeting in December. Please take this time to enjoy your family during the holidays. I will be doing the same!

However, there will be an event on December9th as my gift to you all for being the best shard ever!! Love you guys!

1. Title of the event: A Great Winter Storm Brews
2. Date: December 6, 2015
3. Time: 7pm Pacific/10pm Eastern
4. Details: Royal Meteorologists are on high alert! A terrible winter storm is coming!
5. Venue: Sonoma Shard, location TBA

Continue reading...

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
This event is listed in the heading as December 9 and the body of the text as December 6. Just thought I would mention this so it could be clarified.

EMWillow

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. The correct date is the 9th. I will make the adjustments on our site.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@EMWillow since it says it will not be a Royal Guard mission, will it count in attendance for the normal Wednesday events for promotions? I have had perfect attendance so far for the events this year but am not going to be able to make it on the 9th due to being out of town :(