• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] An Axe Of Pirate Slaying

Graywand

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From last nights event on Catskills. One of four dropped. I know that at least two were looted, but not sure about the other two.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
They "all" said +4 Trev. I think it was supposed to be a joke about the "power" of the axe.
I also only have heard of 2 of these looted. (but there were a lot of people there I didn't know)

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are looking to sell let me know. I'd like to keep it on cats. But as crazy as prices get around here, I have no Idea what it would go for.

Graywand

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have one, neptune1369 has two. Can anyone confirm the person that looted the last one so that we know if all four were looted?

Graywand

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any thoughts on the potential value? I'm not really looking to sell, but would like to know the approximate value in the event I decide to trade it in the future. Granted that the price will fluctuate over time. Just really interested in a starting point. I was guessing around 150M?

neptune1369

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Any thoughts on the potential value? I'm not really looking to sell, but would like to know the approximate value in the event I decide to trade it in the future. Granted that the price will fluctuate over time. Just really interested in a starting point. I was guessing around 150M?
sounds abought right if i was to sell 1 of mine 150/200 where i would start it out at.

D

DVI

While in terms of quantity the numbers are quite low, with so many other new event rares coming out that are also in the single digits if not unique the value of these items is really going to be dependent on the buyer and how desirable they find them.

With an item such as this that has a hue that I don't believe is unique or in other words can not be created via other in game means, and with a name that is well shall we say a poor choice what with the suffix I would value it at about 1/3 to 1/2 of what you are estimating, basically 50-75m.

Just my opinion of course, there could very well be someone out there who would really like a +4 pirate slaying axe :)