• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet An awesome 4.6 Greater Dragon

Nuxx

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taking offers on this strong beast.

Accepting gold on Atlantic.
Pet located on Atlantic.
Pictures to follow shortly.

Hit Points: 952

Str/Dex/Int: 617 / 125 / 584

Resists: 85 / 89 / 50 / 55 / 74

Skills:
Wrestling: 122
Tactics: 108.6
Resist: 107.3
Anatomy: 100
Healing: 0
Poisoning: 0
Magery: 118.3
Eval Int: 100
Meditation: 100

4.6 Rating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kinerney

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Now this is an awesome GD! Perfect phys resist and nearly perfect fire resist. It has very solid skills too. I would have thought it was worth a lot more.

Nuxx

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I'm also very disappointed with the offers so far. If this doesn't change dramatically ill prolly just keep it...

Nuxx

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sold ingame for more than twice than the highest bid I got here. Thanks anyway guys!

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That dragon to me not worth over 100 at all but guess u found someone really desperate. (Or maybe i been lucky).I have much better ones that I bought for 100 and below. Tell that guy to pm me id love to see what he would give me for some of mine lol. More power to ya though ;)

Last edited:

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to see some if your dragons that you have for sale that are 100m or less please BigEv ;)
PM or ICQ(307796114)

Last edited:

Nuxx

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, post a screenshot or two of your legendary dragons. You have Much better than a 4.6 with 122 wrestle and Amazing resists? Bring them on my friend

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey there. I can do that no problem. Im out on job in florida right now so I dont have access to UO til I get home which I hope will bethis weekend sometime. But off top my head I know one is wrestle 127.something/tactics 115.? / resist 117.? /magic 116.2 (only skill lower than urs on this drag)resists 85 90 50s upper 50s or 60 then energy i think 75. 985 or so hit points 620 or so strength intel Also higher than whats listed above. This one I paid i think exactly 100 for. When I get home I can post screen shots of actual. Have others i use Better in some stats/skills but lower on others.

Last edited:

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I want to see some if your dragons that you have for sale that are 100m or less please BigEv ;)
PM or ICQ(307796114)
Hey there. I edited my post Further up as I guess it looked like when I said I got for 100.(didnt mean selling) I edited to I bought for 100. Sorry for confusion. All mine I use. But if I had nice offers who knows, hence why I said have that guy pm me that bought the one that was sold for over double the offers here. Would have liked to see what he would offer me.
(Tried to answer ur pm but kept booting me out completely of internet so ill try later, didnt even get to see what ya wrote to me yet)

Nuxx

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, if you bought it a year ago for x, it doesn't mean it is still worth that nowadays. Economics 101 :)

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nuxx said:
Well, if you bought it a year ago for x, it doesn't mean it is still worth that nowadays. Economics 101 :)

I agree. Im just astouded by how much things have increased in price. But on side note I bought that one probably not more than 6months ago could even be less.

Orich

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nothing is hard to believe here. 4.6 dragon is excellent, and is worth a premium.